• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Covid-19 , Phase 2

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
At least most of them within Aljunied GRC, some in Tampines, some in Bedok, some in Eunos.

Then hopefully Tampines, Bedok, Eunos can also fuck PAP and vote in opposition.

Actually I hope PAP disappear from parliament. 0 MPs.

Majority new first time MPs.

New cabinet. Lots of learning. Will be excellent during these times! :smile:

My wet dream!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Then hopefully Tampines, Bedok, Eunos can also fuck PAP and vote in opposition.

Told you already, Tampines had a good chance when it was Marboky but now no chance at all.

I won’t count on the East Coast GRC side after GE15, my kakis were so sure their circle of friends won’t pang seh them, end up all pang aeroplanes, KNN...

JooChiat SMC had a chance but kena makaned by Marine Parade GRC, with Wooden still in MPGRC, tough to unseat.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Told you already, Tampines had a good chance when it was Marboky but now no chance at all.

I won’t count on the East Coast GRC side after GE15, my kakis were so sure their circle of friends won’t pang seh them, end up all pang aeroplanes, KNN...

JooChiat SMC had a chance but kena makaned by Marine Parade GRC, with Wooden still in MPGRC, tough to unseat.

So jia lat. PAP support so strong? even after all these cock ups, foreigners overflowing etc?

Really? Only Aljunied so special? Why Aljunied so special then?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Known as Eunos GRC back in 88, you go and how many times the boundaries had been changed for Aljunied GRC.

Wish more would vote oppo.

Vote out PAP totally! 100%. Will be better for SG during these times! Out with the lousy old. In with the new new.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really believe the daily low figures of infected migrant workers to go easier into phase 2 ?