• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COVID-19 old patient: LimPeh had already been up lorry once! Docs+ Nurses @火神山医院 brought me back to my 2nd LIVE 谢谢医务人员!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
GPGT! click following URL to see:

【火神山ICU护士下班后开心蹦跳走出病区,她们也只是孩子啊-军事天地】http://m.916679.com/html/20200223/3300.html

火神山ICU护士下班后开心蹦跳走出病区,她们也只是孩子啊
军情解密
阅读:952 次
2020-02-23
霍深山重症监护室有一批90后护士在工作中,他们是专业和成熟的护士,穿着厚厚的防护服,戴着口罩和护目镜...试图帮助城市恢复原状。但事实上,在生活中,他们也是孝顺的女儿和活泼的小女孩。你知道他们下班后摘下面具时的样子吗?

穿上防护服,他们是抗击流行病的战士!
他们很专业,在繁忙的病房里,每个人都有自己的分工,忙碌而有序

有些人的语调仍然不成熟,但他们工作迅速,有着不屈不挠的韧性。

穿上防护服,就像穿上战斗服,成为抗击疫情的前线战士!他们细心周到地照顾每个病人。

病房的一名患者是退伍军人他对医务人员说:“我已经死了一次,你救了我的第二次生命,谢谢你!”老人慢慢地伸出颤抖的右手,向军队的医务人员行了一个不太标准的军礼。

出生于1996年和1997年...在他们父母的眼里,他们是不安分的小女孩
“95年后,我97”“九年?96“这群90后护士在父母眼里仍然是不安的小女孩1996年出生的护士葛亚芳(音)说,她来武汉时才告诉父亲,“我没有告诉我妈妈。我担心她受不了。”那一刻,我刚刚打电话给我爸爸,我妈妈就在附近。后来我听到了,我妈妈也知道了。“

GPGT! Click the following URL to see:

[Nurse Ivus nurses jump out of the ward happily after work, they are just children-military world] http://m.916679.com/html/20200223/3300.html

Vulcan Mountain ICU nurses happily walked out of the ward after work, they are just children

Military intelligence

Read: 952 times

2020-02-23

Huo Shenshan Intensive Care Unit has a group of post-90s nurses at work. They are professional and mature nurses, wearing thick protective clothing, masks and goggles ... trying to help the city recover. But in fact, in life, they are also filial daughters and lively little girls. Do you know what they look like when they take off their masks after work?

Put on protective clothing, they are fighters against epidemics!

They are very professional. In the busy ward, everyone has their own division of labor, busy and orderly.

Some people's tone is still immature, but they work quickly and have resilience.

Putting on protective clothing is like putting on a combat suit and becoming a frontline fighter against the epidemic! They take good care of every patient.

A patient on the ward was a veteran who said to the medical staff: "I have died once, you saved my second life, thank you!" The old man slowly extended his trembling right hand to the military medical staff Performed a less standard military salute.

Born in 1996 and 1997 ... in the eyes of their parents, they are restless little girls

"After 95 years, I was 97" "Nine years? 96" This group of post-90s nurses in the eyes of parents is still a disturbed little girl. The nurse born in 1996, Ge Yafang, said that she told her father when she came to Wuhan, Didn't tell my mom. I was worried she couldn't stand it. "At that moment, I just called my dad and my mom was nearby. I heard it later, and my mother knew it. "