• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Covid 19 : More than a respiratory illness

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read further and you'll know why vaccination is important for protection, however limited. I've been saying this for the longest time here and I've been cursed, ridiculed and called all kinds of names by stupid people here who choose to believe all kinds of crazy CTs. :biggrin:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220923-101953_Telegram.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220923-101953_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220923-101953_Telegram.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 30

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
More fearmongering to push for the bivalent agenda. The only fucking country left that’s still enslaved by BlackRock and Pfizer. But more of course, the shit hole has long been sold as a vaccine factory.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sudden adult death syndrome (SADS), will be what the fully vaxxed and boosted vaxtards can look forward to.

It's easier to sleep at night believing that some new exotic variant has got you, rather than admit that you fucked up by getting the experimental bioweapon death shots, or worse, consented your children to get them. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was vaxxed and i got covid. I shouldn't have taken the vaccine but pressured by families and friends snd eventually, right to dine out,