• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Covid-19 hospitalisations up to 280 over the past week. OYK tells everyone to stop bitching about his TikTok priorities and take vaccines instead!!

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE – The number of people hospitalised for Covid-19 increased to about 280 over the past week, said Minister of Health Ong Ye Kung, as he reiterated his call for the vulnerable to get an additional shot of the vaccine.

To make it more convenient for vulnerable seniors to get their vaccinations, mobile Covid-19 vaccination teams will be deployed at selected heartland locations across the island from now until June 28.

The number of Covid-19 hospitalisations has been increasing in recent weeks, with around 250 such cases for the week of May 5 to May 11, up from 181 the week before that.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...urged-to-get-another-vaccine-shot-ong-ye-kung

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE – The number of people hospitalised for Covid-19 increased to about 280 over the past week, said Minister of Health Ong Ye Kung, as he reiterated his call for the vulnerable to get an additional shot of the vaccine.

To make it more convenient for vulnerable seniors to get their vaccinations, mobile Covid-19 vaccination teams will be deployed at selected heartland locations across the island from now until June 28.

The number of Covid-19 hospitalisations has been increasing in recent weeks, with around 250 such cases for the week of May 5 to May 11, up from 181 the week before that.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...urged-to-get-another-vaccine-shot-ong-ye-kung
Is it safe and effective?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why our LaksaBoy and anti vac gang disappear?

Why they so CAQ nowaday?

Their ball shrink after white hair grow on theor groin??

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is there ‘no reason to panic’ even as Singaporeans snap up Covid-19 test kits in new wave of infections?​

• The new wave accounts for more than two-thirds of infections in the city state and is derived from a new family of subvariants coined by scientists as ‘FLiRT’
  • Covid-19 test kits are flying off the shelves in Singapore, with some pharmacies seeing a 150 per cent increase in demand in the last week

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why they so CAQ nowaday?

All still waiting for the arrival of their medical beds to cure every ailment. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why they so CAQ nowaday?

You sound vaccinated. Of course you are.

Remember, it's not 'long Covid'... it's those not safe and not effective Covid shots destroying your body from within. Sweet dreams, vaxtard. :cool:

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time for samsters old farts to get another round of booster jab.
Getting yours soon? And don't forget to bring your PSLE 254 niece for additional boosters too... these days one can't be too careful.... the more we vax, the more protection we get.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 5G cell towers that they have installed all over the places will target the vaxtards to be the covid patients. As long as there are many cases, more will believe the emergence of a new virus (which never happened) and get themselves jabbed with the new versions of nanotechnology

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Getting yours soon? And don't forget to bring your PSLE 254 niece for additional boosters too... these days one can't be too careful.... the more we vax, the more protection we get.

PSLE score of only 254 also need to brag? LOL! :biggrin:

During my time, the top girl in class got close to 280. She went to RGS. She sat near me, our tables were clustered together in 'groups' or 'zones'. We talked cock and exchanged dirty jokes regularly.

We lost contact after graduation and I miss her. Hope she's doing well, assuming she is still alive, wherever she may be.

My PSLE score was a little lower than hers, but definitely much higher than 254. :cool:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PSLE score of only 254 also need to brag? LOL! :biggrin:

During my time, the top girl in class got close to 280. She went to RGS. She sat near me, our tables were clustered together in 'groups' or 'zones'. We talked cock and exchanged dirty jokes regularly.

We lost contact after graduation and I miss her. Hope she's doing well, assuming she is still alive, wherever she may be.

My PSLE score was a little lower than hers, but definitely much higher than 254. :cool:
Really? So how come you end up a loser and failure in life, spending all your waking hours here talking cock, spreading nonsense, commenting on everything and acting like a smart alec know-it-all?

Go get a job lah, bum!