• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Covid-19 : Goodbye All

Sacrifice a Slut better than all good men like us die mah
A virgin is a slut while evil filthy liar criminal bullies are called good men only according to bad liar son of whore. You already swear to die a violent death and didn’t take it seriously already show your lowly liar bully character.

Hmmm, that's true. Most sinkies are actually selfish and conceited people.

Malaysian dogs putting down sinkies in every opportunity. Sinkies can’t beat Malaysians in being selfish and conceited. Malaysians can kill each other for free buffet. This is a fact based on what happened. One already dead for that.

I find it strange for people to suddenly talk about caring about the needy and poor in the same sentence as keep business open during covid19.

When business was open did these same people say we should raise minimum wages? Give supplementary income to people struggling? Affordable homes? Donations? Food bank?

Nah.

In fact many people who are rich benefit from having large numbers of people earning low wages and working for them. That's how leverage works.

You mean me? I merely reported what angmohs the best did caring for the vulnerable people during Coronavirus. Not like you disgusting Malaysian chinese dogs and other chinese only caring for yourselves.

If one truly worries about certain individuals being able to get by they can help directly. Buy groceries for them. Reduce their rent. Defer payment of rent. Help pay for their utilities.

More likely people are worried they cannot collect rent. Or their own business is in trouble and they lose money.

You mean me? I am not going to donate a cent to sinkies anymore. Sinkies can go to hell. I plan to spend all my money instead of leaving all as donations to sinkies like what I put in my will set up years ago.

I find it strange for people to suddenly talk about caring about the needy and poor in the same sentence as keep business open during covid19.

When business was open did these same people say we should raise minimum wages? Give supplementary income to people struggling? Affordable homes? Donations? Food bank?

Nah.

In fact many people who are rich benefit from having large numbers of people earning low wages and working for them. That's how leverage works.

You mean me? Obviously you never heard actions speak louder than words. Being a volunteer when young and having a will that donate to the needy and poor since years ago surely beat pretentious empty talk here.

You mean me? I merely reported what angmohs the best did caring for the vulnerable people during Coronavirus. Not like you disgusting Malaysian chinese dogs and other chinese only caring for yourselves.
And of course it takes a kind at heart person to observe this while selfish and conceited people like @glockman will never see this. They only know how to clamour for lockdown for themselves and themselves only while so pretentious here that they are doing it for others.

Not you lah.

Valium

Your mother's cheebye! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You are best proof of disgusting Malaysian filthy son of whore coward criminal bully dog that will not only not help vulnerable people but trample Song Song until jurong and so damn proud to do evil

Valium

You are best proof of disgusting Malaysian filthy son of whore coward criminal bully dog that will not only not help vulnerable people but trample Song Song until jurong and so damn proud to do evil

I will step on your cheebye and kick your hole after your ah neh fuck you shiok shiok. :mad:

it's extremely difficult to get rid of the ccp virus. it's like trying to kill the giant monk with iron teeth in the 72 desperate rebels minus the 3 killers = 69 desperate rebels. time to say goodbye too.

PAP will save us all. Put up this sign at all cracks and crevices of your homes doors, windows, balcony, rubbish chutes etc etc. Yiu will be safe.

15B43BD8-9A60-4E12-948B-18AECDBAF745.png