• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Court jester CCS shows off his new office

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is trying very hard to show he is close to the ground. What a pathetic attempt.
Reason why he is dropping out of PM race is he is too disconnected and the dispatch to Minister of education is to attempt to connect him to the ground.

second - i thought Saturday is non work day ? WTF he is going to office on Saturday ? Is he laying the ground rules for MOE staff ? Why isn’t he working from home as stipulated by government guidelines ? Is he thumbing his nose to his fellow competitors ?

third - going to an empty office on a non working day is pure wayang. You can expect more of such from him.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
But deep down in his heart...he see bay too lan lost his MTI job.

Considered demotion liao....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But deep down in his heart...he see bay too lan lost his MTI job.

Considered demotion liao....

He would make a good Transport Minister. Sadly, now we have that CECA-loving ah neh of West Coast GRC as the new Transport Minister.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is trying very hard to show he is close to the ground. What a pathetic attempt.

I think all the pappies are doing that nowadays. Doing 'slice of life' snippets and sharing them on social media. Probably an attempt to endear themselves to the youths, many of whom will be first-time voters soon.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think all the pappies are doing that nowadays. Doing 'slice of life' snippets and sharing them on social media. Probably an attempt to endear themselves to the youths, many of whom will be first-time voters soon.

Maybe they should release a sex video of them licking Lao Ho's pussy. That's quite a slice of life.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
OYK did a reasonably good job in MOE during his very short time there resulting in the morale of the whole ministry changing to the positive.
Now that CCS is taking over, I've heard groans in MOE something like:
Oh no! Not him!

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
fourth, who shot this video and how come got time to edit video and post online,

fifth, any security risk showing his office ?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
4279783E-81D6-4691-B16B-CBBD4E0D69FA.jpeg
2CD9D2A4-53B4-481E-B058-F10CB5864E28.gif