• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Couples checking into Hotel 81 for transit stay

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to these customers, H81 Boss is a Billionaire, yes/no ?

Will LW dare to Liberialize the Sex Industry here in SG ?
Part of the reason.
Another one is because of all the properties the hotels sitting on is owned and all boom in prices

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

IMG_20240518_210856.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very rich man. My uncle 1 property each in simon, lowland ,Highland and flower road.

Rented out. Stay in HDB the best. Can get govt subsidies and all the payout. The Phillips Avenue house not under my name. Someone holding on trust for me. So on record, I'm only a low SES heartlander.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last night, I was sitting outside the prata shop along Upp Serangoon Rd (the one next to Hotel 81 / Fragrance) having my Mee goreng. I watched as couples coming in and out of the hotels there. Got old farts, young punks and even two gay fucks. Looking at this sluts, I couldn't help but visualize how they got humped minutes earlier or about to get humped minutes later. Interesting sight!

The room cleaners must be very busy, constantly keeping the rooms in good condition for new guests.

More hotels should be like this, the Thais call them 'short time hotels'. Or be like the Japs and call them 'love hotels'.

There will be no 'transit' involved, unless you consider entering/exiting the hole and/or the hotel entrance as an action of transit. :cool: