• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Could be Goh Meng Seng's last fight

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Need I say more ?
FB_IMG_1593496545024.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
that clown used to comment here. also no longer does so, how many of us going to support our fellow samster?

I will....because.....

IF DOG STANDS AGAINST PAP I VOTE FOR DOG!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
that clown used to comment here. also no longer does so, how many of us going to support our fellow samster?

I will....because.....

IF DOG STANDS AGAINST PAP I VOTE FOR DOG!
KNN here got 2 gms 1 is goh meng seng 1 is god meng seng KNN

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
GMS cannot make it la unless ask his alien friends from the beyond for help

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn u all, how many of us samster got to have a chance to be in parliament, must support la. even though i also think he is shit

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Option 1: young, pretty, caring, articulate and hardworking pap mp who served macpherson residents well

Option 2: old, ugly, not seen anywhere at macpherson until election and announce he is quitting after this election

Tough one!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The opposition coalition is so kind to let him have this smc to himself

And TPL really leads a charmed life. So many 贵人 in her life. next 5 years smooth sailing again

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope MacPherson voters give him lots of sympathy votes. Actually I hope he can win so that there will be one white scums fewer.

Last edited: