• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cosplay FAILED!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek::eek::eek:

547155_10152076227730300_7473531_n.jpg

btw i wonder if she is related to Lui?

20110530.112145_20110530-lui.jpg

LOL

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fail !

Cosplay should not be limited to the pretty or young.

You can't have a blob as Batman ? Okay, if it's for the fun and NOT for the serious COSPLAY competitions.

13323563254d03d9_l.jpg

KNN ! The above one did not put in effort. Fail !

cosplay-cosplay-fail-demotivational-poster-1268877166.jpg

epic-cosplay-fail1.jpg

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
..I am an artist not an ordinary painter.

so what style you painting? feathery light touches, up & down stroke, swirling, pointalist, got smudging one? like those abstract painter anyhow rub rub one? or are you one of those super-realist painter, using exact broad strokes & washes first before you work the detail with super accurate dabs? i see you lao jiao here & very knowledgeable, you must be quite an expert cunning linguist too.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
never understood this cosplay. wear t shirt of fav anime or manga is one thing, but dress up as them? that said, syt in skimpy bikini waving a big sword around is fine with me to watch

Last edited: