• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Corrupt GLC owned by Corrupt Temasek fined $422 million

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a country where the PM is categorically anti-corruption...this can be let go with a "conditional warning" from CPIB?

I think CPIB needs to be CPIBed too.....
System is flawed. How can director of cpib report to a PM of cuntry who happen to be chairman of GIC, and wife of PM happen to be CEO of Temasick.

You ever heard of subordinate checking on their boss?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
System is flawed. How can director of cpib report to a PM of cuntry who happen to be chairman of GIC, and wife of PM happen to be CEO of Temasick.

Talking about flawed I dunno where to start.
How came the head of the ‘labour union’ be a minister of the govt? I think only country in the world not even North Korea is like that.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about flawed I dunno where to start.
How came the head of the ‘labour union’ be a minister of the govt? I think only country in the world not even North Korea is like that.

And an Elected President that is supposed to veto the gahmen's reserves rogue spending decision...but she is from the gahmen.

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
The official tagline is that she Was from the gahmen. Now she is for the people.

And an Elected President that is supposed to veto the gahmen's reserves rogue spending decision...but she is from the gahmen.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Actually shook his hands, when eating in one of his constituency hawker's centre & he was canvassing for election. Was a bit confused then, if I should head to the toilet & wash my hands or keep the aroma on my palms, for one of the 'gods' touched it... ha ha ha ha

U should have cut your hand off after he touched it, the infection might have spread to the rest of your body.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a huge bribe not flagged by Auditors and IA.
SGX and ICPAS not flagging their coporate governance and compliance practices, despite Keppel being an STI Index company.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I noticed that non of the names were revealed in the KOM bribery scandal. Not by the US Department of Justice, and not by Singapore AG Chambers, This is highly unusual, as the singapore system is to name names first and shame them. I guess these sinkies involved in the bribery must be either a) PSC or SAF scholars b) connected to PAP or Crassloot c) Appointed by Stomachsick Holdings and personal cronies of Whore Jinx?

The Justice Department also revealed on Friday that a former member of the company's legal department pleaded guilty in August to a charge of conspiracy to violate the FCPA, in connection with the ongoing investigation. He is awaiting sentencing.

The Singaporeans are no longer under the employment of the conglomerate, a Keppel O&M spokesperson told Channel NewsAsia, adding that it is "unable to comment on what actions the respective authorities might take against the individuals," the spokesperson added.

AGC and CPIB said they were unable to share further information about the individuals involved in the case as "investigations in respect of the individuals involved are ongoing".

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...m-in-fines-as-part-of-settlement-over-9522200

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
CPIB gave conditional warning already.
Case closed. Kakilang got privileges.
Anyway pap get to pocket back 100 million of the fine.
So let’s move on.

Simi lancheow is conditional warning? I have no idea what that is. Several Singaporean employees (upper tier managers) posted to the US subsidiary engaged in bribery and corrupt practices that cost the company and indirectly the taxpayers of singapore $422 million, and all they get is a conditional warning? Seriously? Like that, the country can be called corruption free?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simi lancheow is conditional warning? I have no idea what that is. Several Singaporean employees (upper tier managers) posted to the US subsidiary engaged in bribery and corrupt practices that cost the company and indirectly the taxpayers of singapore $422 million, and all they get is a conditional warning? Seriously? Like that, the country can be called corruption free?

Pap govt also get part of the fine.
Like this is lose little count as win in pap logic.
Confirm sinkie employees? Maybe FTs.
Sweep under carpet liao let’s move on.
Peasants suck thumbs

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Pap govt also get part of the fine.
Like this is lose little count as win in pap logic.
Confirm sinkie employees? Maybe FTs.
Sweep under carpet liao let’s move on.
Peasants suck thumbs

This answers your question. 5 sinkies involved.

Five Singaporeans were among the executives involved, court documents showed. "KOM Executive 1" was a senior executive of Keppel O&M between 2002 and 2014.

"KOM Executive 2" was a senior executive of a Keppel O&M Singapore-based subsidiary between 1989 and 2009, and a Keppel O&M senior executive between 2013 and 2017.

The third, a US permanent resident up until 2013, was a senior executive of Keppel O&M USA between 2002 and 2011, and a Keppel O&M senior executive between 2011 and 2017.

The fourth Singaporean was a Keppel O&M executive between 2002 and 2017, and a Keppel O&M USA executive from 2011 to 2017, while the fifth, "KOM Sub Executive", was a senior executive of a wholly owned, Brazil-based subsidiary of Keppel O&M between 2000 and 2007.

The Singaporeans are no longer under the employment of the conglomerate, a Keppel O&M spokesperson told Channel NewsAsia, adding that it is "unable to comment on what actions the respective authorities might take against the individuals," the spokesperson added.
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...m-in-fines-as-part-of-settlement-over-9522200

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good la it shows pap protect sinkies not only FTs.
But sorry is selected sinkies only.... the connected elite types

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say what will happen to KOM after paying the fines. He say got leetrenchment or not or close shop or bau.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

These are dumb sinkies. Dont make them think. It hurts

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sembcorp Marine also implicated, case still in progress. Same level of culpability. Then head of legal for Keppel O&M is to be sentenced. This bring 3 cases of GLCs involved in corruption. ST Engineering's ST Marine had 8 senior staff including CEO / Presidents involved. 1 died, the rest convicted. All charged after they left the company though most retired long before the investigation. CPIB took 3 years to investigate a simple scheme of using petty voucher claims and there was no variation to it. None of the claims had a receipt attached to it.