• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coronavirus seems to hit men harder than women

measureoutput

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a study of coronavirus cases to date by the Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, researchers found the death rate among men was 2.8 per cent, compared with 1.7 per cent among women, although men and women have been infected in roughly equal numbers

Song bo? Men always die first. Anyways premium article, full link here.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a study of coronavirus cases to date by the Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, researchers found the death rate among men was 2.8 per cent, compared with 1.7 per cent among women, although men and women have been infected in roughly equal numbers

Song bo? Men always die first. Anyways premium article, full link here.

Glad to know you signed up for an account here just to post a Shitty Times article. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The reason is because men have compromised their lungs from smoking so when the virus attacks the lungs the cells succumb for more easily.

A TOXIC NORM
68% of Chinese men are smokers—and millions will die because of it
October 11, 2015

https://qz.com/521662/68-of-chinese-men-are-smokers-and-millions-will-die-because-of-it/

Olivia Goldhill
By Olivia Goldhill
Investigative reporter

China is becoming a smoker’s paradise—and a doctor’s nightmare.

Cigarettes are an increasingly gendered health risk in China, according to a new study that reports 68% of Chinese men smoke, compared to just 3.2% of women.

The study of male and female smoking trends, published in medical journal The Lancet on Oct. 8, doesn’t mince words when it comes to health risks. The authors conclude that smoking will cause roughly one in five adult male deaths in China during the current decade. And the fatality rate will rise steadily without preventative action.

“About two-thirds of young Chinese men become cigarette smokers, and most start before they are 20. Unless they stop, about half of them will eventually be killed by their habit,” study co-author Zhengming Chen from the University of Oxford wrote in a statement.

The report, which studied a total of 730,000 people in China, warned that tobacco caused about one million deaths in 2010. Unless smokers give up the habit en masse, the death toll will rise to two million in 2030 and three million in 2050.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'll tell you why I did it. ST Premium costs money and even after you pay, there are ads. The best way forward is to liberate every premium article from ST. It's the least I can do.

That's an offense and a copyright violation. You could get into trouble.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
breaking news.... :geek: :geek:

IMG-20200302-WA0001.jpg

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men' Women both not the issue. Ah Gua & Lesbian Butch the issue.

Bapoks Faggots & Lesbians better all die of COVID-19. KNN!

Wipe out LBGT clean.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'll tell you why I did it. ST Premium costs money and even after you pay, there are ads. The best way forward is to liberate every premium article from ST. It's the least I can do.

You are going to be sentenced to forced labour in the Siberian camps where you will clean the toilet bowls of COVID-19 patients until you die of exhaustion or from the WuFlu, whichever occurs sooner.