• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Consider Crowd Funding for Chee Soon Juan

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After watching the almost full time hard work by Dr. Chee Soon Juan over the past decades, I admire his determination and perserverance.
As it appears that he is just getting by, with all the obstacles and hurdles that he has to overcome, a few friends were considering setting up a Crowd Funding to assist Chee Soon Juan, until the next general elections, so that he will contest and hopefully be elected an MP.
It looks like he has done continuing research, and done analyses to keep track what the PAP promised, done and failed to do.
I am posting this to "test the waters" or to "float a ballon".
Have a pleasant week.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To help him to continue to do research and be a full time politician until the next General Elections.
Hopefully, he will elected an MP

jw5

Loyal
I try to do my part by buying his books. :wink:

After watching the almost full time hard work by Dr. Chee Soon Juan over the past decades, I admire his determination and perserverance.
As it appears that he is just getting by, with all the obstacles and hurdles that he has to overcome, a few friends were considering setting up a Crowd Funding to assist Chee Soon Juan, until the next general elections, so that he will contest and hopefully be elected an MP.
It looks like he has done continuing research, and done analyses to keep track what the PAP promised, done and failed to do.
Have a pleasant week.

bitterbuibui

Go see his daughter’s Instagram. Can go holiday in Europe and USA. Even got pictures of family skiing holiday. Knn lim peh never even see snow before. Give him $$$ for fuck?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go see his daughter’s Instagram. Can go holiday in Europe and USA. Even got pictures of family skiing holiday. Knn lim peh never even see snow before. Give him $$$ for fuck?
You never see snow before? Pap says we’re the richest in the world. Guess you’re the losers group that pap forgot about. Did you voted for that?
You should go to pap’s offsprings social media to see how well they are living as compared to Chee and his family.

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interested to see their high life. drop some names of their IG account please.

You never see snow before? Pap says we’re the richest in the world. Guess you’re the losers group that pap forgot about. Did you voted for that?
You should go to pap’s offsprings social media to see how well they are living as compared to Chee and his family.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have a pleasant week.

Money is better put to use being flushed down the toilet than to donate to the SDP. It's a thoroughly discredited political party because of Chee's past and his present. The party is basically the CheeSoonJuan party. The only two prominent SDP politicians are Chee and Thamby. Thamby is pretty old and clearly not a successor to Chee. Thamby is likely to relocate to the US for his career once the travel lockdown is lifted.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should step down and let tambayah lead. Ride into the sunset. he is a doctorate. He should have no problems feeling himself and the family. If he wants to enter politics he has to remodel and repackage under tambayah.
Follow the template of WP.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money is better put to use being flushed down the toilet than to donate to the SDP. It's a thoroughly discredited political party because of Chee's past and his present. The party is basically the CheeSoonJuan party. The only two prominent SDP politicians are Chee and Thamby. Thamby is pretty old and clearly not a successor to Chee. Thamby is likely to relocate to the US for his career once the travel lockdown is lifted.
Sir Almighty John Tan, pls enlighten us about Chee past and present. What did he do in the past and present that makes you dislike him so much? IF pple dislike him so much, how come he can get 43% vote.. 43% vote is not dislike at all. the one who get 27% is being dislike i understand.