• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratulations to the three Sinkie martial arts heroes.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 07 February 2014

Three of the five men arrested for beating up six Korean men outside Club Password last week have been charged.

Lee Wei Jian, 24, Kenneth Tien Ming Cheong, 21, and Desmund Luo Zhi Kai, 18, were armed with wooden poles and beer glasses with four other unknown men.

Mr Bang Hee Hwan, Mr Choi Jung Jeong and Mr Choi Jewook, all 26, were hurt in the attack on Jan 31.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...oreans-with-metal-poles-and-beer-mugs-at-bras

Congratulations to Sinkie Lee Wei Jian, Kenneth Tien and Desmund Luo for thrashing the unruly FT's.

Chinese Kungfu destroyed Korean TaeKwondo.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never mentioned if they Koreans was charged for starting a riot?...oh! they are "protected"..poor SINkess, they cannot be deported...

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
charged with what?
for kicking out the koreans from blocking the way??
they did us a great service - showing the koreans that this was s i n g a p o r e.
i'd rather not have those 6 koreans on our island.
i wish they never came and i hope they think the same way now, in the hospital.

Posted on 07 February 2014

Three of the five men arrested for beating up six Korean men outside Club Password last week have been charged.

Lee Wei Jian, 24, Kenneth Tien Ming Cheong, 21, and Desmund Luo Zhi Kai, 18, were armed with wooden poles and beer glasses with four other unknown men.

Mr Bang Hee Hwan, Mr Choi Jung Jeong and Mr Choi Jewook, all 26, were hurt in the attack on Jan 31.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...oreans-with-metal-poles-and-beer-mugs-at-bras

Congratulations to Sinkie Lee Wei Jian, Kenneth Tien and Desmund Luo for thrashing the unruly FT's.

Chinese Kungfu destroyed Korean TaeKwondo.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too bad they are not FTs, otherwise they can get leniency and discount in sentencing.

Also, it's too bad the victims are FTs... now they can expect a much harsher sentence. :(

Sinkies must be beaten up by foreigners, not beat foreigners. Let's be gracious and turn the other cheek.

That's the role of Total Defence - everyone has a part. :wink:

[video=youtube;qj7FtlJJqMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj7FtlJJqMI[/video]

Meerebus

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are fucked because FTs are protected species here. If its the other way round then the court will be lenient.

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies the whipping boys of the world.

Too bad they are not FTs, otherwise they can get leniency and discount in sentencing.

Also, it's too bad the victims are FTs... now they can expect a much harsher sentence. :(

Sinkies must be beaten up by foreigners, not beat foreigners. Let's be gracious and turn the other cheek.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Don't beat them outside a club lah. Last time my friend and i buay song some ang mor who tried to hit on our girls. We took sticks at beat him up while he was peeing at the alley... left him there bleeding in his own piss. Hit his eyes first, after that don't let him see your face.

Last edited:

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beat up FTs in sinkieland and good luck to you...it's another story of they are the ones beating you up.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Don't beat them outside a club lah. Last time my friend and i buay song some ang mor who tried to hit on our girls. We took sticks at beat him up while he was peeing at the alley... left him there bleeding in his own piss. Hit his eyes first, after that don't let him see your face.

Good job, excellent work.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Lets face it, these three guys are heroes, but the kangaroo court in singapore will not see it that way. They will be found guilty. I hope that in the future if any bros here come across them, but them a free drink, or if they are in a position to hire people, give them a job.

The owner of this club password is also a piece of shit. He should have filed a police complain against the koreans and try and get the police to charge them, they were obviouslyy causing a public disturbance. This way, at least both sides get charged.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies the whipping boys of the world.

Stinkies deserved that.
They stupidly , or with no fucking balls, or both, voted and voted and voted for the fucking PAP and smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

Stinkies getting what they voted for
No more
No less
Stinkies to continue head down down and arseholes up high high to be fuck and be tiewed and kanned by PAP and the foreign trash they brought in