• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratulations to all "Singapore" winners...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore is consider China Team sent to CWG. Really shame without the PRC coverted citizen can hardly get any Gold medal.

Your are damn correct!! Almost each of them are from the China team.

These includes those who arrive this generation and also the descendents who arrived a few generations ago!!

我们是龙的传人!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0_e4NbapLk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0_e4NbapLk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

遥远的东方有一条江
它的名字就叫长江
遥远的东方有一条河它的名字就叫黄河
虽不曾看见长江美
梦里常神游长江水虽不曾听见黄河壮
澎湃汹涌在梦里
古老的东方有一条龙它的名字就叫中国
古老的东方有一群人
他们全都是龙的传人巨龙脚底下我成长
长成以后是龙的传人
黑眼睛 黑头发黄皮肤
永永远远是龙的传人
多年前宁静的一个夜我们全家人到纽约
野火呀娆不尽在心间
每夜每天对家的思念别人士地上我成长
长成以后是龙的传人

巨龙巨龙你擦亮眼
永永远远的擦亮眼

rap:
nowhere's a story that'll males u cry straight fromTaiwan they came
just a girl & a homeboy in no$ no jobno speak no English
nobody gonna give'im the time ofday in a city so cold they made
a wish & then they had thestrength 2 graduate w/honor &
borrowed 50 just 2 consummatea marriage under GOD who never left
their side gave theirchildren pride raise your voices high will
never die never die…….

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The breakdown of $$$$, No wonder the Chinamen all knocking at our doors. A China B team member in Table Tennis can make easily $2m over a 4 year period. After that they change their S$$$ to RMB and then say "Shie Shie" to Singkeepoo before farking off:

Commonwealth Games

Individual: Gold ($80,000, second gold is $40,000), silver ($40,000), bronze ($20,000)
Team: Gold ($120,000), silver ($60,000), bronze ($30,000)

SEA Games

Individual: Gold ($10,000, second and third gold $5,000), silver and bronze (nil)
Team: Gold ($15,000), silver and bronze (nil)

Asian Games

Individual: Gold ($200,000, 2nd Gold is $70,000), silver ($100,000), bronze ($50,000)
Team: Gold ($320,000), silver ($160,000), bronze ($80,000)

Olympic Games

Individual: Gold ($1 million), silver ($500,000), bronze ($250,000)
Team: Gold ($1.5 million), silver ($750,000), bronze ($375,000)

*Athletes shall be rewarded up to a maximum of three individual gold medals won at SEA Games, up to two individual gold medals won at the Commonwealth Games and Asian Games, and the first gold medal won at the Olympics.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong completely ....:mad:

They will sing Jia Yew, Jia Yew in their hearts .....:o

.... and thinking of which LV bags they will be buying !!:eek:

they must be thinking ... 加钱 !! 加钱 !! 加钱 !!

next time, our cheers for Team Singapore goes like this...

Singapore 加钱 !! .....Singapore 加钱 !! .... Singapore 加钱 !! :biggrin:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
This iss ue has been argued to death

Very difficult to change the mindset of the xenophobic small minded people who cannot see the big picture

Don't be jealous of the money they get - these are among the best players in the world. And it is not really that much. An average senior banker makes that. I make much more, although that's reward for business risk taking and very volatile.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Very difficult to change the mindset of the xenophobic small minded people who cannot see the big picture

Don't be jealous of the money they get - these are among the best players in the world. And it is not really that much. An average senior banker makes that. I make much more, although that's reward for business risk taking and very volatile.

Wah besotted, u make so much money and yet u have shot for brains. How can? The whole point of the thread is not the jealousy about the money they make. If these atheletes were all native born sinkies, no one here would begrudge them earning this money at all. I would say they deserve it. But these are PRC masquerading as sinkies and are basically high paid mercenaries.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Wah besotted, u make so much money and yet u have shit for brains. How can? The whole point of the thread is not the jealousy about the money they make. If these atheletes were all native born sinkies, no one here would begrudge them earning this money at all. I would say they deserve it. But these are PRC masquerading as sinkies and are basically high paid mercenaries.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under the Singapore National Olympic Council’s Multi-Million Dollar Awards Progamme, cash rewards from ToteBoard and Singapore Pools are distributed to medal winners at Olympic, Asian, Commonwealth and SEA Games levels.

May I ask, the these awards come from taxpayers? :confused:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
HTML:

I feel no pride in whatever medals that foreigners get for Singapore,and I am Singapore born.

Of course I know extremly well what PAP say:It is the trend,so we just follow.

Of course as usual,not only PAP copy and follow,they over do it.

I am just waiting for the day,when PAP copy and follow DEMOCRACY,but hopefully they do not over do it,that is their trait.

Impossible?

never say never in this time and age!