• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratulations, Salah Peiling

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During a recent constituency event when nearly every Marine Parade MP was present, someone enquired about the absence of Salah Peiling. Those present were told that she'd been suffering from morning sickness.

Congratulations to Salah and her elderly husband.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During a recent constituency event when nearly every Marine Parade MP was present, someone enquired about the absence of Salah Peiling. Those present were told that she'd been suffering from morning sickness.

Just in time for the SG50 goodie bag? Points scored. Mission accomplished. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

how do you know its the husband that impregnated her? How do you know she didn't fuck me for a Kate Spade bag? The fucking husband so old, fat and stressed out from his PMO job, I doubt if he can get an erection even during General Erection. Chey!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Finally Pei Ling allowed her hubby to creampied inside her...

It was accident mah. Supposed to creampie in her asshole, ended up wrong hole. Like i tell all women, if you don't want to get preggers, just swallow.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how do you know its the husband that impregnated her? How do you know she didn't fuck me for a Kate Spade bag? The fucking husband so old, fat and stressed out from his PMO job, I doubt if he can get an erection even during General Erection. Chey!

How do you not know it could have been one of her grassroots leader? Michael fanged one of our own a few years ago. So, it's fair if we evened the score.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sim Ann was fielded even as she was with child. But the PAPzis have lost the knack of being consistent these days.

Will Pinky use her pregnancy to remove her from 2016 GE candidates list?

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. I, as the Surgeon-General has done a check on her. It is noted and subsequently documented that her oreos are turning darkish brown and showing signs of lactation.:o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tpl and her elderly husband, really??????

Old men can still sire children. If the sperm is healthy enough and not overly mutated, they are still sexually fertile.

Women, on the other hand, are worthless for procreation once they hit menopause. It's just like in Nature: the flower blooms for a while, then withers.