• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratulation Malaysia win Women Bronze Diving!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is very low profile. But win a medal!
Local Orang Asli. Made them proud.
SG have to use CHINA PRC import just to win Bronze.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pandelela Rinong is Malaysia's flag bearer at the opening ceremony too.
She's from Sarawak.

Congrats to her. She earns RM150k and monthly pension of RM2k, besides the country will give her a Datin title
and back in Sarawak, she will also receive other state incentives, I was told.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised because i watched the ladies doubles diving and that team was not so good.
Anyway congrats to malaysia on their medals.....at least they more boleh then chinapore......

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i love it when malaysia insult sinkieland in Olympic.

Who need FT when locals can make it... that is Malaysia Context.. sinkies dun get it.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm surprised because i watched the ladies doubles diving and that team was not so good.
Anyway congrats to malaysia on their medals.....at least they more boleh then chinapore......

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. there is nothing so proud of some purchased medal hoh.
3. after all, it is taxpayers' hard-earned monies.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia Boleh!! Our PM should learn from our neighbour. It can be done. No need for FT for Olympic medals. We can learn other things as well. Like how to have babies. They dont have fertility issues like us. Their manufacturing still going strong. Of course we should learn only the good stuff as they got plenty of bad stuff we don't want here.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congrats to this lady and to Datok Lee Chong Wei for their well deserved Olympic medals..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysia ( True Blue Local Malaysian)
0 1 1 2

DISGRACED Singapore ( PRC players)
0 0 2 2

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to this lady and to Datok Lee Chong Wei for their well deserved Olympic medals..

That's the way to go. Home grown.
Malaysia Boleh.
I was so exicited during Datok Lee's / Lin Dan match.
Actually Datok Lee nearing won the Gold.
But it doesn't matter, important is HOME GROWN
and not like the SIN
the whole team are imported including the coach
I/m totally disgusted
KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia Boleh!

Singapore shortcut gloryhunting China 'B' team 中国逼队 please fuck off.
I don't want that kind of 'unity' or 'galvanizing'.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the way to go. Home grown.
Malaysia Boleh.
I was so exicited during Datok Lee's / Lin Dan match.
Actually Datok Lee nearing won the Gold.
But it doesn't matter, important is HOME GROWN
and not like the SIN
the whole team are imported including the coach
I/m totally disgusted
KNN

Ok don't flame me ah... when i look for a pedigree dog i look for import.
Pedigree dogs are not available locally for adotpion/sale, owners will keep for themselves.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I like the word CHINAPORE
I think we should change the country name to CHINAPORE since PRC population is the largest % of FT.