• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Congrats again Leongsam] NZ crowns pinoy ah gua as Miss New Zealand

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think they always want to compete with the female counterparts until they do it too extreme hard eg flip hair also must be swiftly stand also must be extra straight so aware of the surrounding for fuck ? Scared people poke their arse is it?etc KNN if they are so determined to be female why can't be on par with female ?
yup ,agreed

but these ah guas alao have a man's constitution and followed by equal strength as well

I had an ah gua platoon mate in SAFTI as a recruit ,boy can she/he does the Peng Kang hill faster and quicker than any of us

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will always choose to touch + fuck the ugliest cis girl than the most beautiful and sexy TRANS gender.

XX chromosome matters
including this "can eat don't waste" ugly duckling?
1605066765402.png