• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confirm liao! FTs are 1st class, SGians are mere slaves!

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoke to someone working in contact SG and found out that the PAP dogs are now in the midst of implementing a strategy to attract orang puteh FT dogs from Eastern European countries. (There can never be a better news than this for all the chao cheebye SPGs in Singapore.)

According to that person, Contact Singapore was formed to attract FTs and Singaporeans abroad back to Singapore to work. So i asked her, "who is more important to the gahmen? SGians abroad or FTs?". Her response was, "FTs!".:oIo:

Apparently, Contact SG has been using taxpayers' money to organise quite a number of gay shit "get to know Singapore better" events for foreigners with the agenda of whoring Singapore to them.

To further display the insignificance of Singaporeans, Contact SG, working in conjunction with CPA Australia, will not be giving out the 1200SGD travel allowance to the future batches of students studying in Aussie unis who secured internship positions here in Singapore via CPA Australia. Reason being that most of the interns are Singaporeans studying in Aussie unis and not their beloved FT dogs.:oIo:

Simply wtf. Contact SG is indeed a whoring agency and the people who work there are exemplary traitors. In times of war, they would be the first to defect with their PAP pariahs!:oIo:

We have been fucked by the PAP pariahs big time! Serve NS for fuck!?:oIo:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whoring ourselves? hell yeah, furthermore paying them to fuck us.
wtf?!?

if they are so called the talents, dey shd have no probs performing in their own country. Travel away from home to be becum talents in foreign country? simi lan jiao

let me see, perhaps i should start carry the FTrash's balls to benefit myself
in the future.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course FTs are more important, where else in the World where million$$$ leaders paid by Sinkies but say good praises about Foreigners and their Talents.

'If we are not open to talent, we will quickly lose out internationally,' he said. 'Businesses invest in Singapore because they know they will be able to bring in the talent they need.'

I suggest FTs can vote and pay our leaders' salaries to be fair.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoke to someone working in contact SG and found out that the PAP dogs are now in the midst of implementing a strategy to attract orang puteh FT dogs from Eastern European countries. (There can never be a better news than this for all the chao cheebye SPGs in Singapore.)

According to that person, Contact Singapore was formed to attract FTs and Singaporeans abroad back to Singapore to work. So i asked her, "who is more important to the gahmen? SGians abroad or FTs?". Her response was, "FTs!".:oIo:

Apparently, Contact SG has been using taxpayers' money to organise quite a number of gay shit "get to know Singapore better" events for foreigners with the agenda of whoring Singapore to them.

To further display the insignificance of Singaporeans, Contact SG, working in conjunction with CPA Australia, will not be giving out the 1200SGD travel allowance to the future batches of students studying in Aussie unis who secured internship positions here in Singapore via CPA Australia. Reason being that most of the interns are Singaporeans studying in Aussie unis and not their beloved FT dogs.:oIo:

Simply wtf. Contact SG is indeed a whoring agency and the people who work there are exemplary traitors. In times of war, they would be the first to defect with their PAP pariahs!:oIo:

We have been fucked by the PAP pariahs big time! Serve NS for fuck!?:oIo:

Yes Even White men are not spared . We got lots of Eastern bloc men .