• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Condolences for JBJ sign here

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
W. H. Auden

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good

hummingbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr JBJ, rest in peace. Your memories and fighting spirit will linger on fondly by us. A true son of singapore who believe in true democracy for Singapore.

I'm very happy that you died with dignity and not a bankrupt anymore. It's because they made you a bankrupt that was why you will hinder in your call for democracy! Will always be remembered by us.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
He never help with singaporeans getting justice for NS slavery , so he is no better than the dogs you see running everyday in palau tekong.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eulogies here well deserved.

And let not this silly post below adulterate this thread. Or take anything away from his greatness and final resting place.
He never help with singaporeans getting justice for NS slavery , so he is no better than the dogs you see running everyday in palau tekong.
His namesake here says it all. :p
darememore said:
You are either at the wrong thread or you must be really very sick.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB. You really got balls. You fought for people who don't deserve you. RIP.

Cheers to you.

He embodies the spirits of Jesus Christ!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XAnkqvbBmso&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XAnkqvbBmso&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, sinkapore does not deserve a man of his stature.

A few colleagues were talking about him when they heard the news. One called him "that monkey-faced guy", another said "oh the guy who always makes trouble."

JBJ's curse was being born here and choosing to fight for such worthless sinkees.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny thing is. Now that JBJ pass away so many "Sincere" people come out and say good stuff about him.

Truefully how many people really bought a book from when he is always at center point, how many pp actually shake his hand when he needs encouragement.

To hell with you all HYPOCRITES!

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I salute you Mr. Joshua Benjamin Jeyaretnam. You had done what you think you should do and you try your best to achieved it during your life time.
I am glad that you are being discharge as a BK and able to resume your lawyer status before you had rest.
In my deepest part of my heart, you are a hero in Singapore political arena. I am sorry that I did not play my part in supported your party. But the image of seeing you personally at the Ctiy Hall MRT station once while you are selling your party acticle will always be in my heart and mind.

Thank you for your commitment to this nation and I hereby salute you.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is sad that the fight for the liberation of Singaporeans from the tyrants are now left in the hands of clowns:(

A real fighter with a never say die attitude. JBJ, Singapore will miss your fiery speeches.:(

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A true political hero of singapore..

Rest In peace.

Thank you God for giving us LKY at the same time your angel JB Jeyaratnam to Singapore to keep him in check, so that the old fart won't turn into another Augusta Pinochet. Otherwise, there will be many innocent victims life will be at stake. Our country is truly blessed.

Jesus spirit is seen in the life of JB Jeyaratnam, who sacrified everything, including his life at the end, in the service of others. I am foolish for not been able to see that you are alive Jesus, throughout the centuries, and you have existed in the life of JB Jeyaratnam and many others who have sacrified their lives for your Glory.

Jesus, your life is not about winning (okay other than souls) or losing, hatred, revenge or aggressions. In fact, you represent Agape Love, the unconditional love that you have showered upon us, even though we do not deserved it or don't even cared about it.

Like JB Jeyaratnam, who had sacrified everything, yes everything, including his life at the end, because he cares for the freedom and democracy of the Singapore people, even though we don't deserved it or even cared about it. A few times, I have met you JB Jeyaratnam, I have seen you from afar, but fear to shake your hands because of potential implication. Oh, how I regretted those days. I am just a political coward myself. I am disgraced to be a Singaporean. I wished the clock could turn back, so that I could expressed what I really felt about you.

When you deal with the PAP, you were so ever gentle, like Jesus. You discussed with logic and facts instead of blowing up with anger. Oh God, Jesus spirit lived in you, JB Jeyaratnam.

I prayed to God that you could sit by Jesus side at His throne. You represent the Glory, the Grace, and the Love of God Jesus Christ.

Singapore is truly blessed, and God is Great, because everything fit so nicely.

Amen.

Psalm 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every once in a lifetime, someone such as as JB Jeyaratnam comes around and turns the tables on the government.

Some consider him a curse while others consider him a blessing.

Nevertheless, his sacrifices are real, his work is true and his actions can be judge.

He will be missed by many of those who’ve seen what he strived to achieve not for himself or his family but for his country, but most of all, he’ll be missed by those who’ll look out for him at his usual spots just to buy a book from him.

I know this for sure, cause I am one of those…