• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Complaint about Comfort Delgro - William Lim (SDA)

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Has SDA sunk so low that it now get taxi drivers to be their election candidates? For PAP, our candidates for political office or union are all top notch executives, scholars, captains of industry and gentlemen. That's the hallmark of reliability and quality.

colinfirth-kingsman.jpg

You think a candidate who looks something like this will gain the trust of the voters?

SHC2030P.png

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we need alternative voice for the taxi uncles, we have been bullied by comfort delgro for too long. there was an uncle who was driving for comfort about 20 years, he got sacked cos' he got into accident twice. 2 times is the limit for comfort drivers. we need william to lead the way to show us that we are not pushovers.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey bros, i suggest we all support william lim, new star of opposition SDA.

i will let you all know who i am in due time...like putting up my photo here.:o

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Comfort Delgro ensure that this is carried out to protect our drivers? How about ensuring that any complained filed against is investigate fully? Can Comfort Delgro stopped giving vouchers to passenger the moment they complain?
Please come clean, Comfort Delgro!

https://www.facebook.com/william.lim.923724?fref=nf

may i know the types of vouchers ( fairprice or taxi ride vouchers ) ???

how to get them ? thank you.

$ value of vouchers ???

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman who's overseas gets cab booking alerts from S'pore
The New Paper*|*Fri, Mar 20, 2015
In four minutes, Singaporean Jolene Siow received five alerts from taxi operator ComfortDelGro's booking application on her phone yesterday.

Three of them said there were no taxis available, while another two informed her that a taxi would be arriving at her doorstep.

The problem? Miss Siow, who is in her 20s, is in Japan and did not use the app.

Worried that two taxis would make wasted trips, she immediately loaded the application, only to find the bookings page empty.

"I'm not in Singapore now, so (I) would not have tried to book a cab," Miss Siow told The New Paper.

IT consultant Abhijeet Gandhi , 31, told TNP that he faced the same problem yesterday.

Concerned

It was the first time this has happened, and he is concerned that there could be some issues with the app.

"I don't think the bookings went through, so thankfully no taxi driver was waiting for me," said Mr Abhijeet, who uses the app at least once a week.

"I was worried that I'd start getting calls while I'm at work and busy. I also didn't want the cabbies to unnecessarily make the trip and be disappointed," he added.

Other ComfortDelGro app users who were affected similarly included nonprofit organisation Gyanada's founder Adrianna Tan, who is in Jakarta.

TNP understands that some of these bookings reached the cabbies, but were cancelled before they made the trips.

A cabby who wanted to be known only as Richard claimed he started getting the phantom bookings about a week ago. \

His taxi was one of the two that Miss Siow had "booked" yesterday.

"The booking appeared, but when I tried to click on the button that tells how long it will take to reach the destination, the booking was automatically cancelled," he recounted.

Another cabby, who wanted to be known only as Mr Wee, however, said he did not have such a problem.

His was the other cab which was supposedly booked by Miss Siow.

ComfortDelGro's Group Corporate Communications Officer Tammy Tan said there was a technical glitch on the taxi booking app's push notification feature at 2.30pm yesterday.

She said: "As a result, some app users received notifications of past taxi bookings.

The software malfunction was rectified within half-an-hour.

"We would like to extend our deepest apologies to all app users who were affected by the software glitch."

It is not known how many taxi app users were affected

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talking about bookings, i once took a call at collyer quay ocean financial ctr, it was a hoax call for cab and the pax didn't turn up, the guard at the building didn't allow me to stop and wait, and it's a narrow one way, so when other cars come in, i have to go one round. i was made to go round and round until time is up and the No Show button appear on my MDT.:(

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking about bookings, i once took a call at collyer quay ocean financial ctr, it was a hoax call for cab and the pax didn't turn up, the guard at the building didn't allow me to stop and wait, and it's a narrow one way, so when other cars come in, i have to go one round. i was made to go round and round until time is up and the No Show button appear on my MDT.:(

Heard that if it were a Grab Taxi 's Job , GT will reimburse you $3/- .

Was the Caller Blacklisted ?