• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Compiled] Nutbush's Tales From The IMH

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: don't play forex

i know a savvy couple who quit their full time jobs and become forex traders, after few years, they break even. for me, from winning for a year to losing few grands cos' i am greedy. i think ah neh is right that it's like riding sampan in the ocean.

Just becoz you can't make it doesn't mean others can't too. Personally, I don't likw forex too, but you lose money becoz you no discipline and u still want tell ppl what to do. :oIo:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

from what i gather, most lost, not only me, i agree the key is discipline. it's very difficult cos' we are human, if i ask you dun masturbate, dun have sex, can you?:rolleyes:

Just becoz you can't make it doesn't mean others can't too. Personally, I don't likw forex too, but you lose money becoz you no discipline and u still want tell ppl what to do. :oIo:

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i know a savvy couple who quit their full time jobs and become forex traders, after few years, they break even. for me, from winning for a year to losing few grands cos' i am greedy. i think ah neh is right that it's like riding sampan in the ocean.

CB loser, Don't know how to play just say don't know, don't anyhow tell people don't play:oIo:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CB loser, Don't know how to play just say don't know, don't anyhow tell people don't play:oIo:

Do opposite of that fucking smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.
LKY got a whole fucking country to steal and rob from to do what he done.

Buy low and sell high!
And you make your money.
Of which you will hand over 80% to me for that good sound advice

NOW GO AND GET RICH!

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

mai haolian, maciam you are peter lim..:rolleyes:

of course, there are some who win big, those who did has some sort of inside data before news release.

I see.....

That is a sinkie behaviour.

Wrong ! Foreplay is exciting !:o

Do opposite of that fucking smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.
LKY got a whole fucking country to steal and rob from to do what he done.

Buy low and sell high!
And you make your money.
Of which you will hand over 80% to me for that good sound advice

NOW GO AND GET RICH!

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got this in my reputation again...

i feel sad for this asshole who try to zap me...:(

CHOW CHEEBYE! DON'T WAYANG HERE LAH. HENG CHENG BOON YOUR MOTHER LEE SZE YONG YOUR FATHER IS IT? FUCK YOUR MOTHER PHUA CHEEBYE! WANT ACT CUTE GO TO FLOWERPOD N SHOW YOUR MOTHER WIFE DAUGHTER BLOODY SMELLY ROTTEN NUA SUAY CHEEBYE THERE! FUCK PAP FUCK

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: i got this in my reputation again...

nutbush = Fishypie?

At the very least, someone suspects this, because the 'go back to Flowerpod' phrase is quite familiar.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The comments have been removed.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Almost everyone here get all these zap and stupid message... Please do not start anymore thread about this issue... Nothing new...:rolleyes: