• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Compiled] Nutbush's Tales From The IMH

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: is reputation important for an average guy on the street?

what do you think of my reputation in sbf?

You have a reputation fit for a clown here.. biggest clown in the history of SBF should be you.. You will forever be known as that fucktard that coined the scrap goat term and being stupid enough to kena tricked into that Google Nose thing..

Your stupidity has no rival here.. LOL.. Wa..Ha...Ha..Ha..

ilovesinkapore

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have a reputation fit for a clown here.. biggest clown in the history of SBF should be you.. You will forever be known as that fucktard that coined the scrap goat term and being stupid enough to kena tricked into that Google Nose thing..

Your stupidity has no rival here.. LOL.. Wa..Ha...Ha..Ha..
Don't forget the word Proofs too....hahahaha

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
serious question...no nonsense

when you see someone fall, will you feel happy?

i was not like that but after falling for many times caused by you know who...i start to feel happy when i see someone fall. why like that?:o

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: serious question...no nonsense

Krafty aka hotbot aka nutbush, I am beginning to suspect you are a agenda here. Look at the threads you created yesterday and today :oIo:

1) serious question...no nonsense

2) is reputation important for an average guy on the street?

3) bait thread

4) scary

motherfucker :oIo:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when you see someone fall, will you feel happy?

i was not like that but after falling for many times caused by you know who...i start to feel happy when i see someone fall. why like that?:o

If a good friend who once helped you falters in his life , you must do your part and help to pick him up...

If your enemy who once did evil to you falls, then its only right that you gloat over his misfortune..

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when you see someone fall, will you feel happy? ...
if u fel happy wen sum1 else fall, nutting wrong ... datz normal sinkie bhavior ...

if dat fella dun fall, how can u beat dat fella? ... if dat fella dun fall, dat fella betta dan u oredi woh! how can u b worse off dan dat fella? ...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

THanks bro..but i dun feel the need to deserve anything.. just posting for fun..no need to be soooo get into it...

You deserved it of course. Sam award 10 Banglas to screw your arse.

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: scary...

should i tell my friends about me hanging in here and this forum is infested with lasup matas....:o:biggrin: