• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compassvale Road 5I selling $335K

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 03:34 AM<!-- start: postbit_posturl --> http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_1.gif Post: #16
<!-- end: postbit_posturl -->
sogo <!-- start: postbit_offline --> http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif <!-- end: postbit_offline -->

<!-- start: postbit_author_user --> Posts: 613 <!-- start: postbit_reputation -->
Reputation: 2 <!-- end: postbit_reputation --> <!-- end: postbit_author_user -->
My friend tried to call. Apparently the information he got is seller condo topping soon so have to sell this to fund the new unit. Asked on the price and was told that seller wanted to get rid of the house by sept. Friends relative will be viewing the unit this week.

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
RUN has some small opinions. Yes, some upgraders have to offload HDB because condo TOP. Take a step back and understand the situation:

- If they purchased the condo 3 years ago, they might not be subjected to sellers-stamp-duty (SSD) or lower SSD. In this case, they are siting on a small paper gain or ultra-low paper loss if they now offload their condo (instead of HDB)

- If they are upgraders, it is very likely that they stay in the the HDB for more than 5 years. If they had owned this unit for 10-years, they are sitting on a good paper gain too.

The upgrading HDB owners just happened to fetch about 30-60K lower than their target selling price based on earlier projections. In most cases, they are still solvent because of their good timing. Of course, there might be a few with poor timing, eg. buy expensive HDB resale only recently then hiong hiong upgrade to condo + subjected to steep condo SSD.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most 5 room flat in Sengkang can easily fetch $480K - $540K :eek:
This fella must have owed many ah longs
:smile:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..ha... Only stupid people believe in advertisement...

You can always received from your letter's box, you will sure to find some property agent saying that someone wanted to by a hdb at this estate and would offer 50K to 80K above valuation because of whatever shit reasons...

You try call them up, they only interested in you getting him or her as agent to sell your house at normal rate...:rolleyes:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha..ha... Only stupid people believe in advertisement...

You can always received from your letter's box, you will sure to find some property agent saying that someone wanted to by a hdb at this estate and would offer 50K to 80K above valuation because of whatever shit reasons...

You try call them up, they only interested in you getting him or her as agent to sell your house at normal rate...:rolleyes:

oh yes, i had my fair share of dealings with evil agents who intentionally put up fake prices to collect my phone number.

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
MRT location prices will hold.
This one belongs to those outskirts LRT.

You look at those MRT locations like Farrer Park Road...especially the 4 point blocks above Farrer Park MRT...still in fucking demand...

Farrer Park only 2 stops from Dolby Ghaut. And with Downtown Line opening an interchange at Little India...prices there will shoot up.

If you wanna buy...that is a choice HDB location...