• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

compare Spanish army with Sinkiepore's PAPPY army

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
tumblr_mf3u3fdfNY1rnejk3o5_500.jpg

HVNF1M0.jpg

fdGbVCD.jpg

mqhQOcc.jpg

Singapore army are like white PAPPY robots.

20140701_safday_saf.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore army are like white PAPPY robots.

Most of SAF are NSFs and NSmen... we generally don't give a fuck and just go through the motions.

Conscription is forced military service, and that's what you get when you force people to do things against their will e.g. rape.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie army vs Spanish army. If fair fight 1 to 1 sure loose. Even 2 Sinkie vs 1 Spanish still loose.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think TS is gay.he keeps making threads about facials and moisturizer creams and which ang moh ambercrombie and fitch t-shirts will show off his pecs best and now hes posting pictures of Spanish studs with big asses.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think TS is gay.he keeps making threads about facials and moisturizer creams and which ang moh ambercrombie and fitch t-shirts will show off his pecs best and now hes posting pictures of Spanish studs with big asses.

where got gay? it is you who see gay in everything I post. Your name is the most gay in this forum.