• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compare Singapore's Election to Canada's Election

geylangkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloc's Duceppe LOST the party in Quebec and this is what he said:

“As always the voters have the last vote and have expressed a profound desire for change,” Duceppe said.

He said the Bloc had won six consecutive elections since it's founding nearly 21 years ago. “This time Quebecers wanted to try something else.

“Democracy spoke, I respect the choice,” he added. “I assume the responsibislity.”

Note: In Singapore - Voters are asked to repent instead of Politicians taking responsibilites

More on Canada's election from TorontoStar:

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...--ndp-s-orange-wave-sweeps-across-canada?bn=1

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloc's Duceppe LOST the party in Quebec and this is what he said:

“As always the voters have the last vote and have expressed a profound desire for change,” Duceppe said.

He said the Bloc had won six consecutive elections since it's founding nearly 21 years ago. “This time Quebecers wanted to try something else.

“Democracy spoke, I respect the choice,” he added. “I assume the responsibislity.”

Note: In Singapore - Voters are asked to repent instead of Politicians taking responsibilites

More on Canada's election from TorontoStar:

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...--ndp-s-orange-wave-sweeps-across-canada?bn=1

Aljunied voters chant together "Fogive me Father of Singapore, for I have sinned".