• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Commiecunts CCP is finished.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US troops will eventually make a landing in Hong Kong. Remember my words.

What you see now is just the appetizer, the foreplay. Enjoy the show. :cool:

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
US troops will eventually make a landing in Hong Kong. Remember my words.

What you see now is just the appetizer, the foreplay. Enjoy the show. :cool:

nah.... even though i wish it could happen... but only in our dream.U.S wont land troop in hong kong.that will be world war 3 .... and US politicians although they dislike communist of china but they still wont go till that world war 3 step.

i foresee a battle in the further south china sea might happen.a so called short war between U.S and Communist china fought over island of the south china sea.

it will be near to the indo if i am not wrong to make it legal.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nah.... even though i wish it could happen... but only in our dream.U.S wont land troop in hong kong.that will be world war 3 .... and US politicians although they dislike communist of china but they still wont go till that world war 3 step.

i foresee a battle in the further south china sea might happen.a so called short war between U.S and Communist china fought over island of the south china sea.

It will happen. Maybe a coalition of forces but led by US troops. This is part of the endgame. :wink:

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will happen. Maybe a coalition of forces but led by US troops. This is part of the endgame. :wink:

World-War-III.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Won't rule that out. CCPee will eventually hold US citizens in HK as hostages if things go further south. You will need the US army involved for their extraction.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
China no power all talk. Plane, missile is all for show no good substandard reverse engineered copy from Western Powers by SPY.