• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coming up .... Mahathir week.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I object. Loong should occupy for 2 weeks. He's our talented, capable, and most loved PM of Singapore! :biggrin:
Bht he is a goody two shoes. We need someone with blood on their hands.nasty person.and dr mad is back to haunt everyone. Including xi jinping.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I pity Madhatter. He is a smart guy, but the people he governs are not so smart. IQ and RACE. So based on the law of economics, sad to say he had achieved economy peak for his country. Read my lips, Malaysia will never become develop country unless drastic changes to their constiuention. Wish I am wrong, but all the signs are pointing the other directions.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I pity Madhatter. He is a smart guy, but the people he governs are not so smart. IQ and RACE. So based on the law of economics, sad to say he had achieved economy peak for his country. Read my lips, Malaysia will never become develop country unless drastic changes to their constiuention. Wish I am wrong, but all the signs are pointing the other directions.

Important thing is the rakyat happy. Who cares about numbers gdp what have u. Look at sinkieland. All nice numbers. But everyday i hear sinkies kpkb. Maybe they are "happy" too.:roflmao:

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for organizing these themes
We can have a 69.96% week during election period to celebrate their foresight.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
tiagong his health may take a turn this year, I better liam keng for him, ask tee gong poh pih he healthy healthy.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
fren; you should be thankful that the situation is such.... else sinkies wouldn't have survive till this day :cool: