• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Coming 2021 Stock Market Crash!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawyers in CH and WH are causing the crash. Need courtcases to put lobsters and abalone on his table and happy ending.

Engineers Japan and China too busy enough don't crash becos it is on going projects all the time.

Fuck US.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The US market is going through a correction. It can't always go up in a straight line. Investors are getting concerned about the excessive liquidity being pumped into the system by the Fed quantitative easing, near zero interest rates, the $1.9 trillions stimulus package and a steeping Treasury yield curve which signals an overheating of the economy on the horizon and a runaway inflation which may force the Fed to raise interest rate and cut back on bond purchases. Rising interest rate will force many growth stocks to retreat from their current high valuations. We are already seeing tech stocks being sold heavily in the past few weeks. But not all stocks are equal... value and cyclical stocks will see a rebound from their 20s lows as the economy recovers from the Covid pandemic.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China's economy will be kaput. I think Temasek/GIC will jialat. CNOOC is about to be delisted from the NYSE. Maybe that's why Ho Ching stepped aside. Great timing. :wink:

If there's a 'correction' in the US stock market it will be due to a process of 'purification' when those Tiong stocks are purged and delisted. Should have been done long ago. :sneaky:

By the say, something is about to go down in the South China Sea. Tiagong the Aussie aircraft carrier groups have either docked at Sinkieland or passed it in their journey north. :cool:

https://www.maritime-executive.com/article/australian-warship-joins-u-s-exercise-in-south-china-sea

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The biggest concern is that there are many retail investors with little experience in stock investing , who went into the market and bought up speculative stocks like Gamestop and Bitcoin... they may be right for a while , but if they are not careful, they may end up holding on the stocks after their price has fallen off the cliff. Better stick to the fundamentals. You can't really beat the big boys in this game.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think a correction of 10% to 15% is healthy, especially in consideration that those FAANG stocks are frothy. But I don't think a crash will happen because economies will pick up again (especially in China and Asia) in view of the anticipation of more and more vaccination prospects.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's perfectly normal for the stock mkt to tumble occasionally to make room for further upside in the near future....Stock mkt is forever trending upwards, have u seen the Dow going lower n lower as months n years go by?
Every crisis presents an opportunity. When Covid19 hits in Mar last year, Tesla was down to about $80-$100, it has since risen to about $4500(w/o split) in 10mths before this recent pullback....This current pullback may be a good buying opportunity.

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
you all sound and talk so smart. since you have convinced yourself, what are you going to do?
No venture no gain, every investment comes with a risk. Do your homework n decide yourself when to enter the mkt. I would say every dip is a buying opportunity.
Alternative will be put your money in fixed d n earned that miserable pathetic interest.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
No venture no gain, every investment comes with a risk. Do your homework n decide yourself when to enter the mkt. I would say every dip is a buying opportunity.
Alternative will be put your money in fixed d n earned that miserable pathetic interest.
like I said, Since you have convinced yourself what you gonna do? Buy what? Sell what? Dip how low? 1,2 3 5, 9,10, or 20%?

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
like I said, Since you have convinced yourself what you gonna do? Buy what? Sell what? Dip how low? 1,2 3 5, 9,10, or 20%?
Do your own due diligence lah. U decide yourself, it's your own money afterall n I'm not your father. Every individual has different threshold level. I have my own investment strategy n you have yours too!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no surefire way to make money in the market .... it depends on your investing horizon. Tech stocks have taken a beating recently, but it may still go down further. Suggest you wait until the stocks go down by another 10% before you buy. Not every tech stock is equal, although I would recommend you to stick to FAANG stocks for a start. Cyclical stocks are starting to rebound in tandem with the recovering economy. There is still some mileage for financials, industrials and energy stocks. But go and do some research first... and invest at your own risk.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no surefire way to make money in the market .... it depends on your investing horizon. Tech stocks have taken a beating recently, but it may still go down further. Suggest you wait until the stocks go down by another 10% before you buy. Not every tech stock is equal, although I would recommend you to stick to FAANG stocks for a start. Cyclical stocks are starting to rebound in tandem with the recovering economy. There is still some mileage for financials, industrials and energy stocks. But go and do some research first... and invest at your own risk.
so what if it doesn't go down but goes up or stuck, how many years do you need to wait? what you gonna do?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so what if it doesn't go down but goes up or stuck, how many years do you need to wait? what you gonna do?
If you have not bought the stock, does it matter if it is up or stuck ? The first rule of investing is never lose money. And the second rule is remember rule number one.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don’t know the entry point, I suggest you do not buy. If you want to gamble, by all means buy at your risk.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CNBC’s Jim Cramer said that he was encouraged by the trading activity he saw in tech and growth stocks as the market on Friday continued to grapple with fears that inflation is on the rise.

He warned, however, that investors should be prepared for how the market may respond to the February labor report set to release at the end of next week.

“If we get any strength here at all, any strength, please brace yourself for another tsunami of selling as interest rates go higher and stocks go lower,” the “Mad Money” host said, forecasting that a key interest rate measure in the bond market would shoot up. “Without an ugly set of numbers, the growth stocks are in trouble.”

Good news on the economy isn't necessarily good news for stock.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China's economy will be kaput. I think Temasek/GIC will jialat. CNOOC is about to be delisted from the NYSE. Maybe that's why Ho Ching stepped aside. Great timing. :wink:

If there's a 'correction' in the US stock market it will be due to a process of 'purification' when those Tiong stocks are purged and delisted. Should have been done long ago. :sneaky:

By the say, something is about to go down in the South China Sea. Tiagong the Aussie aircraft carrier groups have either docked at Sinkieland or passed it in their journey north. :cool:

https://www.maritime-executive.com/article/australian-warship-joins-u-s-exercise-in-south-china-sea
Does the Australian RN have an aircraft carrier?