• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Comedian Steve Harvey: ‘Islam is a religion of peace’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
141375_w_760_376.jpg

https://www.christianpost.com/news/steve-harvey-says-theres-no-one-way-to-heaven.html

Internationally recognized comedian Steven Harvey stunned many of his Christian fans after he revealed that he believes there’s more than one way to Heaven.

On Saturday, Harvey posted a video on his official YouTube channel titled “How Steve Harvey Prays” that shows the “Family Feud” host at Abu Dhabi’s Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in the United Arab Emirates, a majority Muslim Persian Gulf nation where Islam is the official religion. While Christian expatriates in the UAE are allowed to worship in private, they are prohibited by law from praying in public or evangelizing.

“There’s no one way to Heaven, no one way to paradise,” Harvey declared. “It’s like television, now there’s [sic] over 800 channels on cable, and they’re all pretty entertaining. So I’m pretty sure that to get to Heaven, there’s got to be more than one route. Because somebody watching another channel or taking another channel than you, they’re still getting entertained, and they probably still getting to Heaven.”

In the Bible, however, Jesus clearly states that He is the only way.

“I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me,” Jesus said in John 14:6. In John 8:24 Jesus said: “For unless you believe that I am He, you shall die in your sins.”

The Apostle Peter echoed the words of Christ in Acts 4:12, saying, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”

Harvey captioned the video by writing, “There’s [sic] many ways to serve GOD and keep your faith. My trip to The Emirates always reminds me how we can live in harmony and in the much-needed peace we all crave globally.”…

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can ask the imam and they will confuse you with religion and way of life. Thats because they say its the same. But way of life no need imam. Or priests.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not a religion but a way of life.

LOL, that's what EVERY religion says about itself...

Quotes sourced from internet..

"Some scholars don't recognize Buddhism as an organized religion, but rather, a “way of life” or a “spiritual tradition.” "

https://www.history.com › topics › religion › buddhism

"Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is a way of life"

http://www.omojesus.com/christianity-is-not-a-religion-christianity-is-a-way-of-life/

And my favorite cartoon!

NS - My religion beats your mythology.PNG

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Way of life as in no rituals. Just live a righteous life.

What are the 7 steps of Hajj?
7 Easy Steps of Hajj Every Pilgrim Need to Go Through
  • Step#1- Circulating the Kaaba Seven Times. ...
  • Step#2 – Pray All Day on Mount Arafat. ...
  • Step#3 – Stay Overnight in Muzdalifah. ...
  • Step #4- Stoning of the Devil. ...
  • Step#5 – Run 7 Times between Al-Safa and Al-Marwa. ...
  • Step#6 –Perform Stoning of the Devil Up to Three Days in Mina.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are the 7 steps of Hajj?
7 Easy Steps of Hajj Every Pilgrim Need to Go Through
  • Step#1- Circulating the Kaaba Seven Times. ...
  • Step#2 – Pray All Day on Mount Arafat. ...
  • Step#3 – Stay Overnight in Muzdalifah. ...
  • Step #4- Stoning of the Devil. ...
  • Step#5 – Run 7 Times between Al-Safa and Al-Marwa. ...
  • Step#6 –Perform Stoning of the Devil Up to Three Days in Mina.
Those are pagan rituals. Nothing to do with those who believe.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, that's what EVERY religion says about itself...

Quotes sourced from internet..

"Some scholars don't recognize Buddhism as an organized religion, but rather, a “way of life” or a “spiritual tradition.” "
https://www.history.com › topics › religion › buddhism

"Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is a way of life"

http://www.omojesus.com/christianity-is-not-a-religion-christianity-is-a-way-of-life/

And my favorite cartoon!

View attachment 103339
To make it simple, its just a belief in one supreme God. And due to that, one lead a righteous, productive and just life.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not a religion but a way of life.
Buddhism is a peaceful way of life. If Islam is a way of life, all the non believers/infidels are buried in the ground. All fathers/brothers can beat up, molest, rape and kill their female family members. All families will back stab each other online/in real life coz they are poorer/less attractive/less intelligent than their family victims, or they will keep reproducing many children even though they are unfit to be parents/have no job. Hypocrisy will be a way of life.
Always this same group of people committing atrocious crimes on their own family/disabled people/infidels. Most recent news :
What does this tell you about Islam? Apart from the Jihadists that are ever willing to sacrifice innocent people(infidels) to meet 70 Houris and have orgy with them in their 'Paradise.'

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhism is a peaceful way of life. If Islam is a way of life, all the non believers/infidels are buried in the ground. All fathers/brothers can beat up, molest, rape and kill their female family members. All families will back stab each other online/in real life coz they are poorer/less attractive/less intelligent than their family victims, or they will keep reproducing many children even though they are unfit to be parents/have no job. Hypocrisy will be a way of life.
Always this same group of people committing atrocious crimes on their own family/disabled people/infidels. Most recent news :

What does this tell you about Islam? Apart from the Jihadists that are ever willing to sacrifice innocent people(infidels) to meet 70 Houris and have orgy with them in their 'Paradise.'
Not everyone with a arab name is a believer.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Famous iraqi architect, the late zahar hadid, was a iraqi christian. But has a arab name. Her firm designed the latest beijing airport.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
To make it simple, its just a belief in one supreme God. And due to that, one lead a righteous, productive and just life.
Are you sure about that? Have you tried living in the Middle East(Muhammad's birthplace)? And by living, I meant you worked there, mingled and socialized with the locals there?
Is the middle eastern's lifestyle ideal to be embraced?
Being medieval, chaotic, sinisterly hiding behind their hijabs/garments whilst practicing atrocities in private when the public is not looking; is that how you define a righteous, productive and just life?