• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Come on brothers, we are the longest among the Chinese-majority territories

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even more important is how long?

Not the fucking length.

How many minutes can your dick fuck?

Real fuck and not foreplay
30 minutes
45 minutes?
90 minutes?
120 minutes?

If not even 30 minutes, dont talk cock then.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even more important is how long?

Not the fucking length.

How many minutes can your dick fuck?

Real fuck and not foreplay
30 minutes
45 minutes?
90 minutes?
120 minutes?

If not even 30 minutes, dont talk cock then.

I fucking got to reply to myself again.

LET US TALK TIME!

LANJIAO TO YOUR LONG ONE IF YOU CAN ONLY KEEP THAT FOR 5 OR TEN MINUTES TO POKE IN AND OUT AND THEN LIMPACK.

DONT TAKE MY WORD.

SEND YOUR GF OR YOUR SISTER OVER TO ME AND SHE CAN REPORT TO YOU.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LET US TALK TIME!

LANJIAO TO YOUR LONG ONE IF YOU CAN ONLY KEEP THAT FOR 5 OR TEN MINUTES TO POKE IN AND OUT AND THEN LIMPACK.

DONT TAKE MY WORD.

What's the point of spending so much time to fuck one woman? Why not conserve your energy and get on with other things or fuck other women? :rolleyes:

In the wild, animals don't take their bloody sweet time to mate, because that leaves them vulnerable to other predators. Go watch some documentaries.

A man's orgasm is all that matters... if she can't climax or craves some post-coital cuddling... tough shit. :cool:

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal

LET US TALK TIME!

DONT TAKE MY WORD.

Ball-less sinkie, talking to yourself again?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
t0nychat can fuck off as he is deep in my ignore bin and he can hello kitty there and wank his towgay there.