• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Come hear me typing on my hand phone with TV on full blast and yet can hear the two knocks in one minute made by the Chinese dogs upstairs

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 29 and 49 second mark

Attachments

• 30.9.20 9.40 pm 1 minute two hits on window .m4a
    1.1 MB · Views: 162

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@laksaboy this is the latest audio recording. I just tried and realized can post the audio recording easily from my china phone by logging into forum from my china phone. So no need to transfer to iPhone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I am logging in from my iPhone. So I can login simultaneously from two places at the same time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fake one lah, created by u ownself the famous fraudster, ownself make noise and record to frame others, u damn cheebye one
Since when I am a fraudster and a famous one at that? You evil filthy coward liar Malaysian dog son of chicken are the fraudster framing me.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
@laksaboy this is the latest audio recording. I just tried and realized can post the audio recording easily from my china phone by logging into forum from my china phone. So no need to transfer to iPhone.
ur china phone ??... u night in, night out curse n swear at ur china neighbours... still use china phone... GGDF... :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 29 and 49 second mark
Didn’t I say before asian dogs don’t care about proof? They only want to believe what they want to believe based on what they are themselves. And that’s why a virgin is a slut whore because they are sons of slut whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your pahang whore mother can suck ten cocks. That’s how asian dogs win by insults and the only way to beat Asian dogs sons of chickens is to return insults.
Asian dogs that care about their dog feelings and their precious mother wife daughters’ feelings certainly don’t care about your feelings or your mother feelings.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your pahang whore mother can suck ten cocks. That’s how asian dogs win by insults and the only way to beat Asian dogs sons of chickens is to return insults.

your cakeleng mother kt latha teach u how to suck hundreds of black cocks daily