• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

colts and saints!

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
colts and saints in superbowl! eee-haaa!

I dunno I was rootin for Farve and Peterson but that sotong fumbled only 5 times and blew it. Also felt sorry for farve when he got hit so many times. peterson wont be a reggie bush anytime soon also.

peyton vs brees will be the best game we can ask for but i dunno if they can pull it off. saints look stronger, but will be be a good game.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saints have to pile up points early in the 1st half or else peyte manning will figure out the saints' defense before the half and start carving them up like a thanksgiving turkey.

going for the saints as they are underdogs and have never won the superbowl.

saints 31 colts 27

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
good interception at the end to kill off Peyton Manning's come back hopes. Hopefully Mike Singletary can do a better job at the candle stick park next season.

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love how the saints stick it to manning with that onside kick. Unusual for him going 4 and out on such an important drive.