• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coincidence?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've taken 5 shots of Sinopharm. Still alive and well. No side effects, not even injection site pain.
And how many times has covid tried to bring down your system?

Good that you can discern bullshit from truth to your benefit.
Wisdom is in the hands of the very few honest individuals god has bestowed upon.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
And how many times has covid tried to bring down your system?

Good that you can discern bullshit from truth to your benefit.
Wisdom is in the hands of the very few honest individuals god has bestowed upon.
Kena sekali. Tak teruk sangat. Lepas lima hari dah boleh pergi lari. Cuma tak boleh bau tiga minggu aje.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
Kena sekali. Tak teruk sangat. Lepas lima hari dah boleh pergi lari. Cuma tak boleh bau tiga minggu.
u cannot smell for 3 weeks only? my gal (fren) housemate cannot smell taste for almost 3months, then I even go buy smellytofu to disturb her and she say no smell no taste hahahaha