• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coffee Bean, Tea & Leaf .... Malay's favorite ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My neighborhood has 2 coffee chains - StarBucks and Coffee Bean TL.

Every night I walked past, I could see Coffee Bean seats packed - and without fail, by Malays in Tudungs.

Is there something about Coffee Bean, Tea & Leaf that I don't know ?

The food is freaking expensive, and the entire cafe is 95% Malays. I'm sure StarBucks is also halal.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every night I walked past, I could see Coffee Bean seats packed - and without fail, by Malays in Tudungs.

The food is freaking expensive, and the entire cafe is 95% Malays. I'm sure StarBucks is also halal.
KNN you were at KL is it KNN

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

moslems secretly love all things Jewish and from their Catholic brethen, the Pinoys.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am soo poor as I cannot afford such atas coffee joints ....n yet the m&ds can afford ...sigh I am soo sad

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starbucks is associated with the Jews. Muslims don't like Jews. Now you know.
That is not exactly right. Animosity with jews started only with the creation of israel and tge ecpulsion of hundreds of thousands of residence from what was formerly Turkish held Palestine.
Baghdad city centre at begining of 20th century were mostly jewish quarters. Same with morocco, teheran, etc.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Starbucks affordable? I doubt it. Should be about same price.
So who patronise the local mamak nowadays? They still make the best teh halia.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm not going to say it's just the Malays. Almost all Fucktards that go to these joints buy a cup of Frappucino and they sit on the same chair for hours. FFS, after finishing your drink just fuck off lah and give other people chance to sit.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another all time fav of theirs is the shit Swensen’s. Terrible food. Overpriced. They even served some frozen microwave lookalike food as their kids meals.

How do they afford to eat at all these overpriced restaurants?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another all time fav of theirs is the shit Swensen’s. Terrible food. Overpriced. They even served some frozen microwave lookalike food as their kids meals.

How do they afford to eat at all these overpriced restaurants?

I find it even more amazing that Yakun is still alive. Overpriced standard coffee shop fare like tea, kopi and kaya loti... Served while you sit on their tiny wooden stools and shaky tables.

Dunno if Kiliney kopitiam is still around but those guys are also embarrassingly overpriced

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am soo poor as I cannot afford such atas coffee joints ....n yet the m&ds can afford ...sigh I am soo sad
donch worry, as being an ex-nsman, they will give us $100 worth of digital wowchers so that I can mix with the hi-so atas m&ds in these kopi-joints.
for good measure, will oso don a stylo-mylo tudung to sit next to, and blend in with, them and show others that I've "arrived" :whistling:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
donch worry, as being an ex-nsman, they will give us $100 worth of digital wowchers so that I can mix with the hi-so atas m&ds in these kopi-joints.
for good measure, will oso don a stylo-mylo tudung to sit next to, and blend in with, them and show others that I've "arrived" :whistling:
as a lo-so unker i don’t need $100 to feel rich. $69 will do. while you hang out with hi-so m&ds i’ll loli loso with lo-so lians and bengs in a heartland kopitiam. 1 kopi kau kau kan tahan for 6 to 9 hours of kpkb and talking kock.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly I could not be bothered. Anyway to each his own..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Than the m&ds kpkb wat?

Most of the muuds are happy. It's only the islamists who kpkb. In their mind, it's persecution if moslems are not allowed to rule and oppress non-moslems. It's in the religious teachings of the islamists.