• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COE prices for 1,600cc cars, commercial vehicles set new records. LTA huat ah.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love driving the Mini. I've even raced them. I just don't want to own one. My neighbor has a Cooper S rocket. I've had to pick him up from the side of the road 3 times in two years because it broke down and left him strandad. The water pump gave up the ghost twice and the transmission failed when the car was 6 months old and had to be replaced. Luckily all these disasters were covered by the warranty but it's not a car you want to depend upon for day to day use.

There are even websites dedicated to Mini problems.

JD Powers gives it a below average rating too.

Boss,
How come all your friends purchase LEMONS ??? You seem to be the only person experiencing all sorts of problems with cars