• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Codename:Operation "Sam Leong"

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has been 10 years from old sam's forum to this one, I decided to embark on my journey to look for the real sam leong.You have been my idol and I really want to meet you!:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been 10 years from old sam's forum to this one, I decided to embark on my journey to look for the real sam leong.You have been my idol and I really want to meet you!:smile:

which one? the original or the pirated copies ?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know where is Sam Leong
I mean Sam Leong Road, it is
off Jalan Besar Road.
And it can lead you to Mustafa Shopping Centre.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is to say I am not Sam Leong?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sam Leong sell salted egg in China you can't see him.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E2xYj4JZDh8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E2xYj4JZDh8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It is almost another 10 years since your above post in Nov 2009.
Have you found the real Leongsam?
Lol :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow! you all actually dig out this post which is ten years ago, i saw all the old forummers...wonder what they have been up to?? wish them well.