• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Code Red: Sinkie Female Stomper is filing for divorce cos....

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
'I'm divorcing hubby after I caught him surfing online prostitution website'

im_divrocing_hubby_after_i_caught_him-thumbnail.jpg

A STOMPer is filing for divorce from her husband after she caught him surfing an online prostitution website.

Said the STOMPer:

"I caught my husband surfing this website and I'm very unhappy.

"Currently filing for divorce. I wonder how the relevant authorities control the sex websites of S'pore?

"Men are getting things so easily. These gals are obviously from Thailand on visitor pass and go back and come back again.

"Can someone stop this? What happens if our kids chanced upon this website?

"Who is going to educate them?

"I know there are many sex networking websites. Can the relevant authorities put a stop to this?

"My marriage is gone. I hope others could be saved."

ling3-data.jpg

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
never catch her husband calling a chicken. even her husband imagine or thinking also cannot. this kind of woman, what she wants is her husband's money, mecenary, typical singapore girl. she can use all means to maximise her returns from marriage.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recall this incident attributed to Churchill. A woman came up to him and said, 'if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea.'

Churchill replied, 'If I were your husband, ma'am, I'd drink it.'

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
if this lady can provide sufficient sex to her husband, he wont go for cheap whores

must be a really unattractive sinkie cheebye

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiger Woods has a supermodel for a wife, yet he went for cabaret hostess and waitresses many of whom were uglier.. So how does that reconcile with yr theory?

if this lady can provide sufficient sex to her husband, he wont go for cheap whores

must be a really unattractive sinkie cheebye

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiger Woods has a supermodel for a wife, yet he went for cabaret hostess and waitresses many of whom were uglier.. So how does that reconcile with yr theory?
If u eat lobsters everyday, green vegetables can also become delicious....