• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coach Liu say it is ME or LBW ! You choose

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
their squabbles will only be on how much will these Golden athletes donate their earnings from their Golden effort to the needy

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right, she was given so much publicity over the TV and by shitty times appearing side-by-side with the medallists. So predictable that pap wanted to give her the fame and credit whereas the coach and team leaders were hardly mentioned for their effort in winning our first sliver. Now we should all be certain why many singaporean wanted to leave this cuntry. It is not about meritocracy anymore, it is about war between Singaporean and the ruling party. By now, we all should know the outcome and that is shit news!

154th already trying to sa ka LBW...Zaobao says her residents support her...

anyways...Liu would have to leave..no way Bala will allow his own MIW ppl to lose further face lah...

Manchu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. He's very mobile, so he's got little to lose.

Anyway, LBW is just a newbie with no strong backing. Even Vivian's pissed with her.

100% right on. One thing is certain, to the Chinese "face" is very imp. Given that coach Liu has not been given face by LBW and coupled with his successful track record surely he will have no problem getting better offers from other countries who will
gladly give him better financial rewards,career prospects and a better working environment.

With him departing, we can kiss also goodbye to all the Singaporean brand of pingpong secrets.

So now, LBW head will be on the chopping block !!!

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
100% right on. One thing is certain, to the Chinese "face" is very imp. Given that coach Liu has not been given face by LBW and coupled with his successful track record surely he will have no problem getting better offers from other countries who will
gladly give him better financial rewards,career prospects and a better working environment.

With him departing, we can kiss also goodbye to all the Singaporean brand of pingpong secrets.

I still believe in the 1year face-saving period for her...too malu to just drop her straight away...MIW have perfected the exit strategies for their unwanted counterparts...this will be just another exercise for them to run

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was already reported in press that Liu already received offers after the medal win.

Well, better to go to a place where you are being appreciated and given due credit for the hardwork you put in. Very clearly all coaches are sidelined and given the raw deal by Bruised Lee. Liu is smart enough not to face the same fate as Manager Lee.

He will take all the ladies paddlers along.....hope he also take cry baby as he do need a sparing partner :eek:.

visitor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liu became BOLDER when Feng & so many wrote in to support him, and even the MINISTER got involved.

Should just ask him to go. It seems like he just want to train & mix with the pong-pong gals.

observer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oz, Nz, US,..., any country for that matter... a coach / manager / players are ready for plucking (high possiblity in achieving the top 5 spots in the 2012 olympics)...

with the apparent dissent brewing, just pour in the funds and start the sales pitch... what are you waiting for??

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal

No lah, seriously doubt that AssLoong will let go of Ah Wah from his AMK GRC. Even letting her go as President of table tennis is also a no go. Cos it would be seen as us peasants scoring a victory against PAPs.

Vivian, I'm not sure whether he's pissed. What do insiders who work at the MCYS say. Seems to me that Vivian hardly rocks the boat in the establishment. After all, he earns millions per year, why bother?

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun care if he wans to get lost. I dun expect him to be loyal to sillipore either. But the cow peh cow bu MP shd go first. Bird brains with big butts. :mad:

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN..now Coach Liu say he want to stay...another flip-flop :confused:

i tell u all - these Chinese are scheming :rolleyes:

Thatz why neber trust them totally when doing business with them in china.
and
right now they bring along their scheming business mindset to local sports.

:biggrin: :o :biggrin:

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vivian, I'm not sure whether he's pissed. What do insiders who work at the MCYS say. Seems to me that Vivian hardly rocks the boat in the establishment. After all, he earns millions per year, why bother?

Of course he'd be pissed. Her poor management skills spoilt the party before they could extract value from the silver medal win.

Not to mention all the bad press and attention... it's over-shadowing the win itself.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow,now the chip is so high.
he is going for broke.

for me,i think LBW should go for blundering it.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like their style, never ever bow yourself at the feet of PAP members. The more you stoop yourself low, the easier for them to place their feet on your head. Have dignity and just go where your heart leads you. The world is your oyster, Singapore is too small for popularity or fame.

ezez11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coach Liu helped us win a sliver medal in Olympics, but LBW did not appreciated it. In contrast, she liked to let him go?

What is the purpose we set our aim for Olympics? Better to give up all sports. I remembered who said before that we only needed Engineers!!