• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CNBC Full Transcript: Lee Hsien Loong, Prime Minister of Singapore

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/19/cnbc-transcript-lee-hsien-loong-prime-minister-of-singapore.html

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 11.03.00 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 11.03.11 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 11.03.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 11.03.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 11.03.47 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 11.04.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 11.04.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 11.04.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 11.04.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 11.04.50 AM.png

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
A visit to the White House when the CCP 19th Congress is in progress... nice job there...

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or as if Xi, or anyone cares.

He cannot accept no one give a fuck care who he meet or if he visit White House or Black House or Whore House.

At least not me.

Do you care? :biggrin:

I don't care. But I know Xi Jinping cares because he's a jealous pussy who want's Pinky's full attention. Confiscating Pinky's terrex toys proves just that! LOL!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ooo... you're privy to Pinky's schedule? Nice job there... :p:p:p

Isn't PAP your enemy? You should keep your enemy close to you by subscribing to ChannelNewsAsia, the best source of PAP news.

PM Lee to meet President Trump at White House in October
SINGAPORE: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will meet US President Donald Trump at the White House in October, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) said on Tuesday (Aug 29).

Don't say I never teach you, fake oppie jiuhukia!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Isn't PAP your enemy? You should keep your enemy close to you by subscribing to ChannelNewsAsia, the best source of PAP news

I beg your pardon, that bit of the news was covered by my dog's poo.

PS: I was born in KKH like most Sinkies

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I beg your pardon, that bit of the news was covered by my dog's poo.

PS: I was born in KKH like most Sinkies

So gross! You actually allowed your dog to poop on your screen. You must be one of those many demented sinkies, LOL!