• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CNA, Where is South Asia?

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
CNA, SINGAPORE: A worker who assisted a family from South Asia last month could have been the infection source that led to 43 staff members at Changi Airport testing positive for COVID-19....

As a Muslim, I don't believe in getting angry. But I now understand why there is this Cantonese expression: "Even the Buddha rage with fire."

Where is "South Asia"?. I think CNA considers the term India to have connotations of things indecent and unclean. So, in order to be politically polite, they would say South Asia instead of India. Whenever CNA mentions Narendra Modi, it should now be "Narendra Modi, the prime minister of South India...".

"E=mc² Is Invalid"
Chan Rasjid Kah Chew,
Singapore.
http://www.emc2fails.com

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got your 'South Asia' here!

F3H7moh.jpg
59713658_Bl1ppZHoHEhbbqn_AJC2zzKSVvQcjcGBXci73YCzNZs.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
South Asians is a term used by the Brits....even to them the "middle east" to us is "near east" to them. Chinese are "orientals"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
South Asians is a term used by the Brits....even to them the "middle east" to us is "near east" to them. Chinese are "orientals"

Indeed, but the switch from 'India' to 'South Asia' certainly highlights the 'editorial integrity' of the presstitutes. It's all about the timing. :wink:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Indonesian, Malaysian, Phillippines govts should lodge complaints of being discriminated against.
They should demand that any of the Covid cases from their countries should be designated as
South East Asian.