• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA just reported Mustafa still dont want to close its premises to shoppers!!!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
All over the media and they still happily allowing shoppers inside and give an excuse to CNA reporter that they are waiting for NEA instructions on how to clean and so meanwhile, still let shoppers in and shop. KNN :FU:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yeah I forgot! Thanks for the reminder, I will head over there asap.:thumbsup: :biggrin:

Mustafa open 24 hours

1585497003500.png

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
KNNBCCB... these indian businessmen are real motherfuckers :FU::FU:

actually why must clean the WHOLE store? Mustafa as I recall is pretty DAMN BIG!

Just close the sections that the covid19 person visited.

If they can just close like one store in a mall or NTIC in the mall and keep the other businesses open the same for Mustafa lah.

Same for schools? Why must close the WHOLE school? Just close that classroom affected.