• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA implied that PAP is responsible for the high cost of hawker food.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course, you don't even need new 'interim' sites or 'mixed development' nonsense to figure this out. Refer to hawker centres that have been 'newly renovated', or have a new swanky mall or a MRT station constructed nearby. Go talk to the hawkers and find out. :wink:

Rent-seeking shithole country, in addition to the nice little side gig of laundering money. If hyperinflation didn't exist then I worry. :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, you don't even need new 'interim' sites or 'mixed development' nonsense to figure this out. Refer to hawker centres that have been 'newly renovated', or have a new swanky mall or a MRT station constructed nearby. Go talk to the hawkers and find out. :wink:

Rent-seeking shithole country, in addition to the nice little side gig of laundering money. If hyperinflation didn't exist then I worry. :biggrin:
If inflation didn't happen , I be worried. We will be going into delfation.