• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K L N

Thats why you are classified and categorised as my
Virtual Buddy here.
I'd better be! Remember i am ........... :biggrin:

th

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been constantly spammed and attacked for more than a year. I just used the ignore function. I had many requests to ban the accounts. I just said "use the ignore function".

However it has been suggested frequently that if I don't do anything the forum will go to hell so I decided to try this new approach.

If it makes no difference I will revert to not bothering again.
What is your one year compared to my years of being attacked since Sinkie time - and even if you discount that - since 2015 or 2016 after I exposed @glockman to be Sinkie clone and this bastard started to attack me with long list of nipple photos one day after I exposed him a clone? And these clones were emboldened and supported by your moderator @zhihau that targeted me unfairly by creating and dumping all my threads to the coalition thread.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
See? I told you they are the same. Since I already caught @glockman writing in the same way of @ginmother two days ago with the oh dear etc shit style. So that means @Cottonmouth is @glockman and @glockman is Sinkie as what @Cottonmouth this two days slut whore mistress threads already self proved he is Sinkie.

You are being abused by almost everyone regardless of whether the account is a clone or isn't so what difference does it make? The only person who gets turned on by your feisty nature is me. Everyone else hates it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? I told you they are the same. Since I already caught @glockman writing in the same way of @ginmother two days ago with the oh dear etc shit style. So that means @Cottonmouth is @glockman and @glockman is Sinkie as what @Cottonmouth this two days slut whore mistress threads already self proved he is Sinkie.
Looks like @glockman is NOT as rich as he self proclaimed to be - rich man that can afford to hire high class hooker - he can’t even afford to pay for enough separate VPNs and are caught with @Cottonmouth = @ginmother hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why're you so weary of clones?
Did too much evil is it, like swearing and cursing at others, blaming mother-in-law for your family problems, blaming colleagues for getting fired from your job. You're no doubt the scum of all sluts.
Tsk tsk tsk why you Indian slut so shameless hypocrite liar to ask in such innocent way pretending can’t see don’t know the vicious acts of yourself and others? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This scum of all sluts love to play the victim role to get attention from the stupid and the blind. By chaining a whole list of nicknames, which I call organising a gangbang, she's trying gain as much mileage as possible. My only suggestion to her remains the same. She can fuck herself with a sharp knife live on Facebook.
The fact is I am a victim of crimes be it here or in real life. You liar son of whore denied it because you are the criminal. No repentance and blame the victim is what you shameless criminals did all the time from you to the maid killer. Pui!