• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clinton666 apologizes: I do ‘regret’ making that thoughtless remark

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Law Society staff Nicholas Leong apologizes: I do ‘regret’ making that thoughtless remark

Posted by temasektimes on June 5, 2012

Law Society employee Nicholas-Seth Leong has apologized for making an ‘insensitive’ remark on his Facebook which sparked widespread outrage among netizens.

Nicholas had earlier posted his experience of traveling on the MRT for only the second time this year on his Facebook:

“I had a meeting this morning out of office. My boss told me we’d take the train down….I told him its the second time I’m taking MRT this year, its my first time in Clarke Quay MRT….”

nicholasleong.jpg

He added that he could feel his own ‘angst’ riding with ‘common people’:

“But I suppose its good to get the feel from the ground every now, and then to connect with the peasantry.”

His comments did not go down too well with netizens who not only lampooned him, but dug out personal details about his private life online.

When contacted by Yahoo News, Nicholas said he do ‘regret’ making the remark:

“I would like to apologise to everyone for the comment made and any offense it may have caused…It was a private comment made in reference to an inside joke among friends. We, like many people, occasionally make jokes caricaturing politics and politicians.”

However, according to one of Nicholas’ ex-colleagues who declined to be named, Nicholas always try to appear and behave the richest and most successful among his peers:

“This has sometimes caused strong but subtle sense of resentment between him and those who were around him,” he added.

Nicholas reportedly lives in a HDB flat and drove an old Honda Civic. He graduated from Temasek Polytechnic and is currently working as a ‘Customer Service Professional’ in the Law Society, based on information posted on his Linkedin and Facebook accounts before they were taken down.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
YOU RETARDED GAY DOGS :oIo:
I AM NOT NICHOLAS LEONG, I DRIVE AN AUDI R8!:mad:

Really,? if u drive an Audi R8, I know who you are. U live in Seletar Hills. But I doubt a PAP cocksucker like u has enough money to buy a toy R8.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
YOU RETARDED GAY DOGS :oIo:
I AM NOT NICHOLAS LEONG, I DRIVE AN AUDI R8!:mad:

Mr Clinton Sir, you made me giddy. If you are not Nicholas Leong, then why do you file a complaint at infraction log under "revealing personal details" :rolleyes: