• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clement Sng Tze Min ≈ Another Sinkie Siaolang on the loose...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Nur should have stay put to let him shave instead of taking risk to avoid KNN it may have caused him to slash her throat KNN

jw5

Loyal
I have a very simple way of dealing with siaolang. Try to give them all the support and help they need. But if they commit a serious crime like murder or rape or cause injury to someone, deal with them as you would any criminal, even if it means the death penalty. No more fucking boo friggin' hoo not guilty by reason of insanity defence anymore. :rolleyes:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I have a very simple way of dealing with siaolang. Try to give them all the support and help they need. But if they commit a serious crime like murder or rape or cause injury to someone, deal with them as you would any criminal, even if it means the death penalty. No more fucking boo friggin' hoo not guilty by reason of insanity defence anymore. :rolleyes:
If you look at this chap's antecedents, surely he will end up killing someone soon or if not soon, in his life time...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN what would you have done if siaolang @ginfreely starts to walk around you in close proximity and looking up down middle at you KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even at my neighbourhood barber, i always requested not to be shaved. I rather do it myself at home. Just to be safe.

Back in the day, some Chinese barbers also offered ear digging service.

I wonder if some barbers also shave or trim pubic hair?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back in the day, some Chinese barbers also offered ear digging service.

I wonder if some barbers also shave or trim pubic hair?

Wahlou. Ear digging or pulling our heads left right...takut sia. Always turn down their good "offer".

As for trimming public hair, maybe u go to the other sister forum. I am sure lots of info tere.:roflmao: