• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

clear conscience

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
brudders, sistas,

i think everyone should have a clear conscience irregardless races and religions. especially those PAPpies, can everyone in PAppies stand out to tell we the citizens that whatever you do and what you say are true? and it has never go against your clear conscience???

i believe in karma i am referring to those PAppies whose family got abnormal people and family suffering illness.

if that happened to your family, it means you have done alot of bad things that is why Heaven want you to see how your loved ones suffered. but heaven did not punished you. HE punished your loved ones and take them away from you and you lost your loved ones.

so i wish to share with everyone- everyone has a clear conscience. you and me have suffered enough. go with your conscience and vote to the one who really do things for you and helping to solve yours and mine problem.

cheers