• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cle de Cartier...Swee boh?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is nicer.

f7db031f2107688081860d0e0cd434fb.jpg

Pretty fucking ugly but since it has alot of diamonds or fake Rubicons,it should appeal to cheesepies like u

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I prefer the Chopard Happy Diamond/Sport series as it is quite cool for the diamond to be jumping inside the watch.

I think every woman should have a Happy Diamond, albeit a simple one - simple, elegant yet eye catching but without the bells and whistles of too many diamonds around it like this

Don't know why whenever I look at these happy diamonds moving around and rotating (yes they don't just slide around but when it stop sliding it rotates happily) they bring a smile on my face. Show you what I mean

[video=youtube;2l3iCLn7x5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l3iCLn7x5Y[/video]

Happy?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually I'm looking for this very elegant and simple lady watch, anyone knows where to get one?

Photo from internet

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Cle de Cartier is Cartier's new range and thank goodness it retained its heritage of a vintage design, I prefer the man's watches from this range. I am not a fan of coloured strap but then to each its own. Coming back to Cartier for lady, my preferred range are the Tank, Roadster and perhaps Balloon. Need some more time to get use to this new range.

All Cartier watches should be square faced. This is an abomination.
Just like any Porsche that doesn't retain the basic iconic 911 shape is not considered a Porsche at all.