• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Civil servants pay drop,

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not even worth 'paying' attention to CNA Lan Jiao news.

Civil Servants not just highly paid and cut less than private sector, they also iron rice bowl. Having an iron rice bowl is damn comforting in a recession. These cocksuckers and running dogs can still budget for cooking trips to France because they know they confirm got income (I never say got work; where got work if u can take trips abroad?)

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not even worth 'paying' attention to CNA Lan Jiao news.

Civil Servants not just highly paid and cut less than private sector, they also iron rice bowl. Having an iron rice bowl is damn comforting in a recession. These cocksuckers and running dogs can still budget for cooking trips to France because they know they confirm got income (I never say got work; where got work if u can take trips abroad?)

don't like that ley, i also civil servants but on the lower end of the scale. pay cut is quite painful ok....

i no money to go france to learn cooking type k....

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We want the ministers to refund their obscene bonuses, follow obama style. Otherwise Singaporean will feel that our leader are not standing together with Singaporean during this bad time.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't like that ley, i also civil servants but on the lower end of the scale. pay cut is quite painful ok....

Very unfortunate you are the 'lesser mortal' in the civil service, you must quickly leap frog fast, time may have ran out, to the class, where you can afford the finer art of Machurian cooking, and talking in a condescending manner...:biggrin:

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal

AHA!
You have identified yourself as one of the despicable Servants of Running Dogs i.e. lower than the Running Dogs! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Who ask you PSLE not work hard enuf? O and A level result boh power? So now you are on bottom of civil serpent career track, forced to do the work so that your masters uu-sekan to fly Paris 5 weeks. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Faster go upgrade you skills (e.g. how to por lampar). Maybe your masters promote you to Superscale level Running Dog.:p:p:p Or take the easier way, marry an eLEEte. Don't bother if her face is like Ho Jinx; if she desperate enuf, you can marry up and instantly become Perm-Sec-level-TALENT!