• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest Church vs Buddhist teach.Jack Neo is a brother of City Harvest Church

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buddhism Is Falsehood

Conqueror, FYI....Buddhism started long b4 Buddha Jesus appeared. Also your Kong XI Fatt's stupid theory on Chinese root 2500 years ago? Lots of bull.........yr GOD, which u believe? Do a lousy work, d son? Fled n leave u buggers blind n the holy ghost? ...still sleeping, it should start sending u to d lake....my advise, freshen up yrself while u still can, I sense....some big n painful experience is coming yr way..........

Another cock theory from a dumb fuck, Jesus existed before the CREATION of the entire world. Jesus was NOT supposed to be a man or a human being walking on earth because He was the WORD, He was the WILL of God. So, He and God is actually one ? Make a guess lah. :rolleyes:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wanna Live Choose Christianity !

Where is Buddha Jesus in his lost year? He went to study Buddhism. Did he died n came back? No...he put a clone there n fled himself to Kashmir, dare not go back n continue to embrace Buddhism. About that little book u Christian embrace? Read less n practise more, action more...Amitahba......

Dumbest people do the dumbest things like believing in a vain religion like Buddhism. Here is the true story of how a girl I knew converted from a vain belief to Christianity :

Conqueror : Oh, how long have you been in this church ?

Girl : I been here for two years.

Conqueror : So, why or how did you come to the Lord ?

Girl : Or ... I was a Buddhist, and in fact, I was a member of the Buddhist Society in my poly days when a sister came and spoke to me about her faith. She told me many things including the signs following like speaking in tongues. I began to realise that of the three, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha only Jesus came back after his death and spoke to his disciples; BUT as for the other two, no one knew what had become of them. So, from here, I realised that Christianity has spoken rightly - there is salvation by believing in Christianity.

Conqueror : Wow. Just like that ?

Girl : Yah.

So, if yer wanna live, choose Christianity ! :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kanna Ack Ack

[video=youtube;8RV46fsmx6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RV46fsmx6E[/video]

Hahahaha ! So fast being shot down already huh. :rolleyes:

tumblr_la1qw99GIU1qe85b1o1_400.jpg

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Holy means Godly. There's no Godliness in Buddhism. If you can believe this, then you can also believe in Big Bang and the rest of the craps that had been turned down by pure science too. :wink:

Hey you are damned right Man. Indeed you lived by your Name as Conqueror.

Unlike what you are affiliated to or believe, BUDDHISM is Nothing about GODLINESS

ITS JUST A WAY TO LIVE YOUR LIFE BY HELPING ONE ANOTHER AND BE CONTENTED. THATS THE WAY TO ATTAIN NIRVANA

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: City Harvest Church vs Buddhist teach.Jack Neo is a brother of City Harvest Churc

All religion can go to Heaven? You mean Osama, Kong Hee can have dinner together in Heaven with Sun Ho doin a gyrating dance in front of Osama? :confused:

God is not saying do good and you go to heaven. Many people forget a very important thing here. Do you have the righteousness of Jesus the Christ ? Why should these so-called 'good' people go to heaven without acknowledging God and worship Him in the first place ?

Men have sins in the first place = not knowing God = no righteousness

Why must He let you go to heaven just because you are good to others ? He owes you ah ? :rolleyes:

The blood of the Lamb is prime ! Plus, his law is to be followed. The blood of Jesus prevents you from dying of the second death. But, the flesh is still of the flesh - not so important.

[video=youtube;k2R07EbLjSU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2R07EbLjSU&feature=related[/video]

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: City Harvest Church vs Buddhist teach.Jack Neo is a brother of City Harvest Churc

wonder how many accused persons involved in the underage sex case (singapore and viet gal) are now worshipping at the chc like bro jack neo.

jack neo's movie, "money no enough" is sure a apt title. He truly got some divine message to make that movie. Keep it up jacko. Please make a new movie, "money no enough even for preachers"

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey you are damned right Man. Indeed you lived by your Name as Conqueror.

Even, if you are really pissed at the fact that evolution did not create any form of living things, it is still the HARD TRUTH in science. Don't be too emo about something that you are disappointed about.

Stone will always come down on earth but not in space. Truth is being true, it cannot be a lie. By denying it, a lie will not become something that is true, and neither a truth becomes a lie.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where is Buddha Jesus in his lost year? He went to study Buddhism. Did he died n came back? No...he put a clone there n fled himself to Kashmir, dare not go back n continue to embrace Buddhism. About that little book u Christian embrace? Read less n practise more, action more...Amitahba......

Well stated always1600. You are a better preacher then these modern day swinging and gyrating jet-setters.

I challenge you readers........

Can anyone shed light as to where Jesus was during those years when nothing is mentioned in the Bible???

Was he at Jurong West?

For your information, Christianity was NEVER a religion when Lord Jesus was still alive.

It started in Rome as CHRISTIANITY after His Death at the hands of the very Romans who killed him and established Christianity in Rome.

JESUS DID NOT start CHRISTIANITY.

It came about after His Death.

Simple as that............

Don,t be fooled by charismatic characters.

Look at what charismatic politicians have done to you people.

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Osama has got 72 virgins to play with in heaven, why would he want to ruin his apetite looking at her?

Cheers!

Blimey, He may just used her as target practice

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

God is not saying do good and you go to heaven. Many people forget a very important thing here. Do you have the righteousness of Jesus the Christ ? Why should these so-called 'good' people go to heaven without acknowledging God and worship Him in the first place ?

Men have sins in the first place = not knowing God = no righteousness

Why must He let you go to heaven just because you are good to others ? He owes you ah ? :rolleyes:

The blood of the Lamb is prime ! Plus, his law is to be followed. The blood of Jesus prevents you from dying of the second death. But, the flesh is still of the flesh - not so important.

[video=youtube;k2R07EbLjSU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2R07EbLjSU&feature=related[/video]

Good movie. My grandchildren will love it.

Better then cartoons that they now watch.

Thanks for making their day.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

I challenge you readers........

Can anyone shed light as to where Jesus was during those years when nothing is mentioned in the Bible???

Was he at Jurong West?

For your information, Christianity was NEVER a religion when Lord Jesus was still alive.

It started in Rome as CHRISTIANITY after His Death at the hands of the very Romans who killed him and established Christianity in Rome.

JESUS DID NOT start CHRISTIANITY.

It came about after His Death.

Simple as that............

Don,t be fooled by charismatic characters.

Look at what charismatic politicians have done to you people.

不攻自破!Before Jesus death, He told Peter this ...

Matt 16:18 Now I say to you that you are Peter (which means 'rock'), and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it.

In Acts 2, Peter was the head of a group of people (total of 153) who live a place awaiting for the promise of Jesus - the Holy Spirit. Suddenly, like a wind, all of them received the spirit of God and spoke in tongues (many different languages). This is the FIRST church ! :cool:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another cock theory from a dumb fuck, Jesus existed before the CREATION of the entire world. Jesus was NOT supposed to be a man or a human being walking on earth because He was the WORD, He was the WILL of God. So, He and God is actually one ? Make a guess lah. :rolleyes:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

wahh Lauuu ehhh , very the chim leh.

you understand the above rubbish ?
or you heard it from the priest , pastor and swallowed it as the the true.

no wonder you guys behave like zombie.

seriously , i had colleagues who are very staunch kristain and they always display a snobby look , with a disdain.
it is as if they are telling you they are great , knowledgeable , special.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very very amusing assumption.

Are you trying to say that the flying debris only land on this Earth and not on other distant planets

Did I say flying debris ? I say stone subjected to gravity comes down on earth (not capital E hor). Did I say on "the Earth" ? Wrong assumption again. :rolleyes: You stupid or what ? I wonder why all the atheists and Buddhists have problems with the basic English language huh ? This is really serious. OMG ! :eek::rolleyes:

Ghood tio ghun liao lor. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Typical Hypocrite

wahh Lauuu ehhh , very the chim leh.

you understand the above rubbish ?
or you heard it from the priest , pastor and swallowed it as the the true.

no wonder you guys behave like zombie.

seriously , i had colleagues who are very staunch kristain and they always display a snobby look , with a disdain.
it is as if they are telling you they are great , knowledgeable , special.

Why you so 'cunnig' ? :biggrin:

It's funny to find that Buddhists and atheists are hypocrites. Why ? When the atheists or Buddhists talked proudly against Christianity or God as if they are so morally right or highly educated, and people like cunnig would just join in the fun to make fun of Christians instead of accusing these evil people as proud or arrogant. But, as soon as these wicked people started to lose the argument quickly, they say we are proud or snobby. :rolleyes: Fuck you lah ! Ghorng lun jiao way lah ! Hypocrite ! :mad:

Another thing is that hypocrites love to use "wah, damn chim ah" and then they will attack you on your posting as not 'true'. Last time at the Campus Superstar site (U Channel). I had seen this kind of bird talk before. 所以,鸟人就是讲鸟话。:biggrin::rolleyes:

Jesus also rebuked hypocrites who thought they were so morally correct. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

idiot ...so the bible got mention jesus meet up with the dino ? or jesus riding on dino ? :wink: time to take your medication again :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Wanna Live Choose Christianity !

Dumbest people do the dumbest things like believing in a vain religion like Buddhism. Here is the true story of how a girl I knew converted from a vain belief to Christianity :

Conqueror : Oh, how long have you been in this church ?

Girl : I been here for two years.

Conqueror : So, why or how did you come to the Lord ?

Girl : Or ... I was a Buddhist, and in fact, I was a member of the Buddhist Society in my poly days when a sister came and spoke to me about her faith. She told me many things including the signs following like speaking in tongues. I began to realise that of the three, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha only Jesus came back after his death and spoke to his disciples; BUT as for the other two, no one knew what had become of them. So, from here, I realised that Christianity has spoken rightly - there is salvation by believing in Christianity.

Conqueror : Wow. Just like that ?

Girl : Yah.

So, if yer wanna live, choose Christianity ! :biggrin:

vain ? since when a monk wear hugo boss suit ? :wink: he dont even care if he got hair anot :wink: what vain ? only your pastor in CHC wear hugo boss suit and wax his hair :wink: :wink: whahahahahaha

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did I say flying debris ? I say stone subjected to gravity comes down on earth (not capital E hor). Did I say on "the Earth" ? Wrong assumption again. :rolleyes: You stupid or what ? I wonder why all the atheists and Buddhists have problems with the basic English language huh ? This is really serious. OMG ! :eek::rolleyes:

Ghood tio ghun liao lor. :biggrin:

"Conqueror" - what a lofty name has thy chosen for thyself.

Lamentably, thou parley isn't much to My expectation

Thou arguments stinks to the 7th Heaven

Thou ought to call thyself, KING of FOOLS

Thou art clueless about the meaning of Debris? Check in the nearest "Poon-Soh-Thang" close to thy Church for thou will find heaps of it in it.

Thou knoweth nothing about the Universe and yet thou taketh others into foolish arguments.

But Thou look at Heaven and ask for Mercy.

From whom may I ask? Who resides there and on which Planet or Moons?

You don't have any clue as the where Jesus was during a certain period of his Life

Yet Thou proclaimeth thyself a True Christian

Thou knoweth nothing of the Bible and yet thou churn out "quotes" from it and make Fools of your followers.

What is the name of the place where Jesus was "crucified"?

What is the Holy Book of the Jews?

What is the original name of GOD?

Simple questions. Just answer and let the readers conclude as per your level of intelligence.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Typical Hypocrite

Why you so 'cunnig' ? :biggrin:

It's funny to find that Buddhists and atheists are hypocrites. Why ? When the atheists or Buddhists talked proudly against Christianity or God as if they are so morally right or highly educated, and people like cunnig would just join in the fun to make fun of Christians instead of accusing these evil people as proud or arrogant. But, as soon as these wicked people started to lose the argument quickly, they say we are proud or snobby. :rolleyes: Fuck you lah ! Ghorng lun jiao way lah ! Hypocrite ! :mad:

Another thing is that hypocrites love to use "wah, damn chim ah" and then they will attack you on your posting as not 'true'. Last time at the Campus Superstar site (U Channel). I had seen this kind of bird talk before. 所以,鸟人就是讲鸟话。:biggrin::rolleyes:

Jesus also rebuked hypocrites who thought they were so morally correct. :wink:

you are in the confuse state.i pity u.i dun hate or condem christian.just compare which can lead us to freedom of rebirth.
christian teaching cannot.only buddhisn can.simple as that.

last but not least, the wise one usually can be found in buddhist or taoist group but not christian group.why so?
think about it.i got hardcore evidence to prove that.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hope you guys watch carefully how difference they are!!!....Here, true Buddhist teaching teach us to look into our mind and lead a simple life.

Dear Cheowyonglee,

I heard this many times, and I truly believe this is what is being taught in Buddhism. I was once a believer of Buddhism (but more of a believer of Taosim). And like all religions, Buddhism (plus Taosim, Islam, etc, etc), and of course Christianity all teach us how to be good people....question: Really? Can we be good people in every true sense of the world we knew it: Good People

Biblically speaking, good people in Christianity means that as believers we are to be obedient to God, and turn away from our wayward life; giving our time to God by understanding His laws, wisdom and certainly telling the Gospel of Jesus. We will continue to fall even though we put our best effort to be good people....but we must keep pressing forward....we can never be perfect....no one can.

And, oh, yes....true Buddhism told us to live simple life....And so too are Christians told the same in the Bible: But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. (1 Timothy 6:6-12)

The above verses are just some of the many other verses in the Bible to tell us not to pursue worldliness, not to be greedy, not to put the greed for our materialism before anything else, and to live the way of godliness, just to be happy with what have have. This is what true Christianity is and anything outside this is false Christianity!

The problem in the churches today, and I am saying this with very heavy heart gven that I am a Christian for over 30 years is that church leaders seldom preach to congregation about the essence of simple living. The reason is quite obvious. Just look at some of the leaders, the dresses they wear, the multi-million dollar house they lived in which are supported by the church, and etc, etc....it is no surprise that such messages are seldom preached in the church's popit. It is perfectly alright if you can afford some luxury of life but to enjoy the luxury of life by cheating from others is althogther a different story!

Christians (rather true Christians) must get back to the very basic and tenet of what knowing Jesus is all about...that is: only preaching the cross of Jesus, His redeeming blood and if this is absent from the church preaching or simply superficially shared in the popit, instead it it replaced with prosperity preaching of giving more tithes, more offering in order to be blessed with more wealth, then we are going to see more court cases of CBT committed by church leaders.

Last edited: