• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

City Harvest Church leader finally saw light and leave

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
City Harvest leader leaves church

20130622.084539_chew.jpg

Former fund manager Chew Eng Han reportedly issued a lengthy statement about his decision to leave the church on a blog, citing issues with the church leadership

21 June 2013

Chew Eng Han, 52, the church's former investment manager, issued a lengthy statement on a blog yesterday which alluded to the fact that he could not see eye to eye with the leadership of the church.

Mr Chew stated: "The time has come for me to make a major shift in direction for my life. I’ve thought and prayed through this for many months, and on balancing the pros and cons of it, I now have a deep conviction that that the right thing to do is to depart from City Harvest Church (CHC).

The church's management board also posted a statement addressed to its members, saying that they did not understand Chew's reasons for his current sentiments, and thanked him for his contributions during his 17 years in the church.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't Believe This Blasphemous Blog By CHC's Chew EH!

Chew EH has been possessed by the Devil himself! He is no longer my brother!:oIo:
For years Chew has coveted Sun Ho and this obsession finally has corrupted his soul and he is now possessed by Satan!
Chew has been excommunicated by CHC with immediate effect! Don't believe this blasphemous blog post by the Satan possessed Chew EH!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

http://mrslightnfriends.com/personal-statement-from-chew-eng-han

Personal Statement From Chew Eng Han

June 21, 2013

Dear friends in CHC,

The time has come for me to make a major shift in direction for my life. I’ve thought and prayed through this for many months, and on balancing the pros and cons of it, I now have a deep conviction that that the right thing to do is to depart from City Harvest Church (CHC).

CHC is my first and only church and in the 17 years there, I have been fed the Word of God and learnt to grow in spiritual strength and faith. For that, I am deeply grateful. Many members of the church have qualities which are not easily found elsewhere – tenacity, faith, love for people, generosity, perseverance and loyalty. If certain events had not overtaken this wonderful experience, CHC would undoubtedly continue to be my one and only church.

For those who do not know me well and have not heard me out, I hope you will not jump to conclusions about me and the appropriateness of such a move. Those who know me better will understand what I’ve been seeing and tolerating – wrongful labelling, quick to take credit and to pass the buck, betrayal, slander, ingratitude, denial and lies, manipulation and control, greed, pride, hypocrisy, abuse of authority, practice of favoritism and different standards. it is exacerbated when it is perpetrated by top leaders, including those who taught us that the Word is supreme and that obedience to the Word equals loving God. Leadership cannot be measured by words but by action. Nobody qualifies to lead, or to preach what he cannot practise in real life. More than anything, these are foremost issues of spiritual and moral significance.

I realize these are strong words, but nevertheless I do believe no one has to be afraid of speaking the truth. Otherwise we are in bondage to man and their man-made rules. Jesus Himself did not mince words when dealing and confronting certain issues or persons, because He carried the Spirit of Truth, which we similarly do. We are also given the gift of the Holy Spirit to discern between right and wrong, truth and untruth, and then to take a stand for what is right and true.

Above personal reasons, I firmly believe that everyone is entitled to have a go at knowing and walking in the truth, and those who withhold it from the masses will be held accountable by Him for consensual silence. I fear God, not man. Unity is good, but it cannot come at the expense of truth and justice and be imposed for the personal benefit of a few. True unity is linked to the Spirit of God, of Truth and Justice, and edifies all, not a select few.

Hopefully, many will kindly remember me as one who has poured out his whole life and has tirelessly fought for the cause of this church – be it in the property search, the crossover, or the reputation of the leadership. It takes a lot for me to make a sharp turnaround, but we do have to make difficult decisions at important crossroads of our lives, and this is such a decision. In the end, principles such as accountability, honesty, fair-dearling, justice and truth will for me take precedence over position, popularity, recognition and acceptance.

My wish for all in CHC is that everyone will focus his eyes and heart on Jesus Christ, who is and can be the only Foundation of the church. God bless you and be with you all.

“If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth, only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end despair.” CS Lewis

“The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.” Winston Churchill

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the ship is sinking, the rats will begin to abandon ship...this is just the beginning.:rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Don't Believe This Blasphemous Blog By CHC's Chew EH!

Now you know why he was seeking a QC from overseas. This guy is going to jail for a very long time. Give donation to thru the front door, announce to the whole world and then collect back the money from the back door. Not enough, even borrow more money to prop up his business. And he is talking about being virtuous.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is Little Anthony and the Imperials singing their mega hit now ?:confused:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now you know why he was seeking a QC from overseas. This guy is going to jail for a very long time. Give donation to thru the front door, announce to the whole world and then collect back the money from the back door. Not enough, even borrow more money to prop up his business. And he is talking about being virtuous.

You spastic maggot:oIo:

He has been possessed by Satan! The courts will not believe the words of this demon-possessed blasphemer!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chew EH has been possessed by the Devil himself! He is no longer my brother!:oIo:
For years Chew has coveted Sun Ho and this obsession finally has corrupted his soul and he is now possessed by Satan! ...
dat samburger is now coveting ze horse ... dat samburger is now following closely ze futsteps of tis fella ... :mad:

tis same obsession wil soon corrupt ze soul of dat samburger ... satan wil soon oso possess dat samburger! ... :mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

dat samburger is now coveting ze horse ... dat samburger is now following closely ze futsteps of tis fella ... :mad:

tis same obsession wil soon corrupt ze soul of dat samburger ... satan wil soon oso possess dat samburger! ... :mad:

You spastic maggot :oIo:

You are not possessed by Satan himself but no doubt possessed by a lesser more retarded minor demon and hence your gibberish post!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

YamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;or2Lr2umCRY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or2Lr2umCRY[/video]

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They call it..

Master and Servant

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal

actually hor, i believe the below what he has written...:o

Those who know me better will understand what I’ve been seeing and tolerating – wrongful labelling, quick to take credit and to pass the buck, betrayal, slander, ingratitude, denial and lies, manipulation and control, greed, pride, hypocrisy, abuse of authority, practice of favoritism and different standards.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now then he realized he has bitten more than he can "Chew"....

Most likely Con Hee told Chew to be the sacrificial lamb and take the rap for all the accused and Chew tulan liao.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now then he realized he has bitten more than he can "Chew"....

Most likely Con Hee told Chew to be the sacrificial lamb and take the rap for all the accused and Chew tulan liao.
Possible that he finally saw the weight of evidence against him, and decided to turn against con hee, and possibly become key witness in hope of getting lesser jail term.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chew Eng Han has left City Harvest Church for an even better, bigger Church: the one run by the Unholy Trinity comprising the Father (Old Fart), the Son (Pinky) and Holy Goh. Amen, Amen, Amen.

Last edited: